Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member and his babies!

This was long over due. Proud owner of '16 Kona Blue. Purchased it back on Jan 22nd. Loving it so far. She makes my everyday commute so much fun!

Mods:
-MBRP Exhaust (w/ Cobb Hangers)
-Cobb AP V3
-Tuned by Tune+ (in progress)
-Cobb RMM
-Mountune Quick Shifter
-Boomba Racing bov adapter
-SickHIDs Quad Projector retrofit (in progress)
-TB Performance Stage 2 Handling bits (Traction, Torsion and Trunk Brace)
-Suntek %18 tint (%55 on the front windshield)
-Rota Titans Gold 17x8 +40 (on special order)
-Yokohoma Advan AD08s, 215/40/17 (waiting for wheels)
-OPT7 H11 LED Lights
-All Season floor mats and Trunk mat

Here is a picture with my AMG:

Excellent cars! Glad to see the FiST continues to appeal to enthusiasts used to cars with significantly more power.

Thanks guys

I live in Summerville as well. I think I saw you past Saturday on North main street by HotSpot
Kind of figured it was around here, super flat land and new development describes like 1/4 of the area lol. I don't think it was me, there is another MO running around summerville, but I haven't seen him online. Great start with the mods.

Welcome! That's a solid list of mods too. It would be great to see the pictures of your SickHID headlights when you get them installed, and also when the new rolling stock arrives.

OP
F
Thread Starter #12
Excellent cars! Glad to see the FiST continues to appeal to enthusiasts used to cars with significantly more power.
I couldn't believe how quick Fiesta felt with its stock form, I knew I had to get one after my first test drive.

Kind of figured it was around here, super flat land and new development describes like 1/4 of the area lol. I don't think it was me, there is another MO running around summerville, but I haven't seen him online. Great start with the mods.
Lol. True.
Thanks, once I get a bigger FMIC and some coilovers I will call it quits.

Welcome! That's a solid list of mods too. It would be great to see the pictures of your SickHID headlights when you get them installed, and also when the new rolling stock arrives.
Thank you, sir! I will make sure to post some pictures once get the wheels mounted and Headlights installed!

Welcome!

I spent a few months down in SC for work last year and did a few events with the SCR-SCCA. It was a great group with a lot of great people.

I have a question for you, where did you order the Titans?

OP
F
Thread Starter #14
Welcome!

I spent a few months down in SC for work last year and did a few events with the SCR-SCCA. It was a great group with a lot of great people.

I have a question for you, where did you order the Titans?

What part of SC?

I ordered from 18racing. It is considered special order so it takes about 2 months to receive them.

OP
F
Thread Starter #16
Ah okay, I may have to contact them to see what they can do. I love TC105Ns.

I was in Florence.
TC105Ns are very nice looking wheels. I cant wait to get them.

Been in Darlington but never been in Florence.

TC105Ns are very nice looking wheels. I cant wait to get them.

Been in Darlington but never been in Florence.
I was pretty dead set on going with 16s but the idea of Titans is pretty appealing.

You haven't missed much not going to Florence. It's an okay town but not too much going on. I spent a lot of time in Columbia and Charleston and I would love to go back there one day.