Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Joining the Party

Hey everyone,

I've come to join the party!
Isn't the internet great. I found this fabulous site and learned where the cheapest Fiesta ST's are available. So this week I flew over to Baltimore's Koons Ford, where they let ST's out the door for amazingly little.
They'll sell a base white ST for just $19202 (inc. freight and fees but w/o sales tax), including Ford's current $1K off offer. I paid a little more for a white one with nav, and instead of the cash discount I opted for zero % financing. BTW, my best local dealer was $2K north of Koons!
I enjoyed my young sales guy, Tim Robertson, he even picked me up at the airport.

I was tempted by the pricey Recaro's, I'm one of the few who are small enough to fit into them, but fortunately found the standard seats quite adequate. They were very comfortable on the 8 hour trip back home.
It was a fun trip too, I stayed off the main highways as much as possible, keeping my new, over sized go-cart on interesting, twisty bits through Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.
My initial impressions include the very quick steering and the somewhat numb steering feel on center. The brakes are sensitive, from what I'm used to, and lastly, the shifter is fairly precise but the throws are too long.

I'm so happy with my little car, and what bang for the buck!, and it wouldn't have happened without this wonderful site! Thanks Admins!

Steve

Welcome, you made a good choice! I'm kinda new here myself, but us white FiSTs have got to represent! [biggrin]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.