Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For those with multiple maps

I understand the Cobb AP has five maps that you can switch on the fly. What maps are you guys running? Looking for suggestions. Thanks.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
It's actually one (any) base tune that can have different changes within. Basically, you can't have a stage 3 91-octane tune loaded with a stage 3 93-octane tune but you can have the 91-octane tune loaded with a switchable map designed for 93 octane. Each tune can have up to give switchable maps within it but if you aren't pro-tuned or using ATR then you'll just have a performance and economy map of that particular tune.

Short of those that are often switching between E30 and premium fuels, most people won't use the feature much beyond the economy slot.

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the response. I'm protuned and really didn't know my options. I just wanted to get the most out of what I have.
Could you have two Eco modes?
93 Power
93 ECO
Maybe a bad gas? 87 Eco tune?
E30

Something like that?

dyn085

2000 Post Club
It really depends on what the tuner is willing to do, honestly.

Here is how it looks in the program-

And here is what is adjustable (minus the first three, which are covered better below) in each map-

That's a lot of adjustment but everything has to be configured accordingly and the base tune itself stays the same.