Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

15" Sparco Drift wheels and General Altimax Arctic tires

Trader history for bconway52 (0)

I'm selling my winter wheel/tire setup as my current lease is up on the Fiesta. They were bought 1/26/2016 and have approximately 2,000 miles on them.

Sparco Drift 15x6.5 wheels
General Altimax Arctic 185/60R15 tires

Asking $425. Located in Huntersville, NC. Willing to ship if buyer pays.

IMG_2515.JPG IMG_2516.JPG IMG_2517.JPG IMG_2518.JPG

If you still have them this winter, I'll buy them AND come get them. Can't swing it right now though:(

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Forgot to mention:

Tires have 11-12/32" tread left.

Wheels: 15x6.5
Offset: 42mm
Backspacing: 5.39"
Bolt Pattern: 4-108

If you still have them the week of July 4th I might be interested depending on the price. Also do they come with the centering rings?

Ive had these same winter tires in the same size the past 2 seasons and they're great! Bonus is greatly improved ride quality all winter too

OP
B
Thread Starter #9
Still available. Just moved to Charlotte (Huntersville) from Kentucky, so if anyone in Charlotte is interested, let me know!

Good luck with the sale and welcome to Charlotte. I live and work in huntersville.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Sorry my fiance reminded me the car payment is due next week. If you still have them at the end of next month I'll be very interested in driving down to get them