Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Checking in from SE Pennsylvania!

Howdy,

I just picked up my 2016 Kona Blue Fist with Smoke Storm Recaro package and black wheels (wasn't a fan but they are growing on me).

I had found a Platinum White with same Recaros, and no other options that I would have preferred, but that deal fell through and I jumped on this:

Funny thing is I was out cleaning my cars and another Kona Blue comes driving by my house and I never see any Fist's in my area, but we gave each other a wave as he passed.

This forum seems much more active than FiestaST.org, but both helped convince me to try out the Fist. I'm coming from running around in FWD SR20 vehicles since 2001! 2001 Sentra SE, 1992 Sentra SE-R (was turbo; 286whp/261wtq), 1993 Nissan NX2000, another 1991 Nissan SE-R, & two back-to-back 1995 Infiniti G20t (#1 Maroon, #2 Pearl White). I still have the Pearl White G20t (the Fist is replacing her) and the 1992 SE-R.

The SE-R definitely hit a sweet spot with me and the car mags at the time of it's release. An economy car with a stout motor and some suspension tweeks earned it a spot in Car-and-Driver's top 10 each year it was available (1991-1994). I feel like the Fist is the modern incarnation of that recipe, so wanted to give the platform a try (plus drive something not over 20 years old)!

rexdriver85

Welcome! I'm in the Boyertown area, others close by will chime in soon. Enjoy the ride! [driving]

Edit; Cool Sentra, I had an 02 Mystic Green SE-R for a while. Fun car, did lot's of suspension work to that thing.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

OP
Nitelife
Thread Starter #10
Welcome where in SE PA? I'm in Bethlehem.
Welcome! I'm in the Boyertown area, others close by will chime in soon. Enjoy the ride! [driving]

Edit; Cool Sentra, I had an 02 Mystic Green SE-R for a while. Fun car, did lot's of suspension work to that thing.
Welcome neighbor! I'm in Phoenixville about 10min from you.
Thanks! I'm down in King of Prussia. Looking forward to meeting some locals.

Congrats and Welcome Aboard!
Welcome and congrats on your new ride ??
Welcome Aboard. Dave
Thanks for the welcome all!

OP
Nitelife
Thread Starter #11
Welcome where in SE PA? I'm in Bethlehem.

Welcome neighbor! I'm in Phoenixville about 10min from you.
Thanks! I'm down in King of Prussia and work in Oaks (surprised I haven't seen you FastCoolBlue). Looking forward to meeting some locals.

Congrats and Welcome Aboard!
Welcome and congrats on your new ride ??
Welcome Aboard. Dave
Thanks for the welcome all!

Just put a deposit on a Kona Blue w gray wheels and smoke Storm recaros. Living in West Chester!

OP
Nitelife
Thread Starter #14
Just put a deposit on a Kona Blue w gray wheels and smoke Storm recaros. Living in West Chester!
Ha! I guess Kona Blue is popular around the area. My brother lives in West Chester area so maybe I will see you while visiting him! Enjoy the ride.

Your picture isn't working. It looks like you tried to upload direct from your PC. You need to host pictures at Photobucket or a similar site to be able to post pictures to the forum.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard [welcome]

Welcome aboard! I'm just up 422 in Pottstown.

There are a bunch of us in this general area, and our numbers are growing everyday...

I get down to KoP a bunch so if you see a Green Envy it'll probably be me!