Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Motegi MR119 Rally Cross 17x7 wheels

Trader history for Cerberus (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motegi MR119 Rally Cross 17x7 wheels. Satin Black. Offset +40. Center caps included, w/ no TPMS.
http://www.motegiracing.com/wheel/4432/mr119-rally-cross-s

Wheels are straight, with no bends and in good condition. Paint finish could use a thorough cleaning. Maybe a rock chip or two. Two wheels have no curb rash, one has an approximate 1.5" light scrape and the other has 2" paint scuffing around the rim edge. See attached images.

$270 for the set. Buyer pays shipping expense. Local pick up in the Charlotte, NC area preferred.

Zip code 28173 to estimate shipping. Each should weigh approximately 25# boxed.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks

Attachments

Ugh! I live in Charlotte and of course I'm out of town til the 20th. If they are still around then I'm checking them out.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

2006ser

Damm can you check how much shipping to 95206 ca would be. I'm thinking grayhound would be the cheapest

I looked the other day... about 19. I saw 2 different weights but they were right around 19 though.

Do you know if i can just pull the tpms sensore out of the stock wheels, and just stick them into these? Also, can you calculate shipping to 91364 please.

You can pull the stock TPMS but you will probably need new valve stems. Got mine for $4 at NAPA. Dealer wanted a fortune for them.

Back in Charlotte today. Still considering, just not sure if I have that much spare cash right now.... Can't pick up the scratches from the pics so I assume they are small...

OP
Cerberus
Thread Starter #11
All PM's replied w/ shipping quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.