Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 2014 Race Red Fiesta ST Recaro

Trader history for welterm2008 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have more picture here https://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/cto/5691402022.html

For sale is my 2014 Ford Fiesta ST with 15300 miles. Remainder of bumper to bumper Warranty still in effect untill 3/24/2017 and power train Warranty till 2019. This car has always been meticulously maintained and well cared for, always garaged and I do not drive it in rain or in the winter. This is an adult owned vehicle and is not something that gets beat on or rodded. The only reason am selling is to upgrade to an RS. This ST has all of the options including special painted wheels and calipers, Recaro heated leather seats, all weather ST floor mats and navigation package. the only thing it doesn't have is the moonroof. This car currently has a host of upgrades totaling over $2300 installed and the selling price includes everything as it sits. Asking $16,500 This vehicle is located in south east South Dakota.

Upgrades include
Tinted Windows
Mud flaps- Rally Armor
Stage 2 tune- Cobb V3 accessport
Cobb FMIC
Cobb charge pipes
Cobb rear engine mount
Fswerks CAI https://youtu.be/D6lRyxsnaOs

Fswerks short shift kit
P3 Cars Digital vent boost gauge

OP
W
Thread Starter #3
If you have any questions txt me any time at 605-660-2715 or call after 4 pm on weekdays.

OP
W
Thread Starter #5
The car is still for sale and I also have a second set of brand new summer tires that came with the car that I am selling too.

OP
W
Thread Starter #6
Priced to sell with over $2000 in tasteful mods included, just reduced to $17700

OP
W
Thread Starter #7
The car is still for sale and I also have a second set of brand new summer tires that came with the car that I am selling too.
I will throw these tires in (a $400 value) for FREE with purchase of the vehicle.

OP
W
Thread Starter #8
My RS comes soon and I would love to have the fiesta sold by then. How is my price? Shoot me an offer.

OP
W
Thread Starter #9
Price reduced to 17500 with a free set of brand new tires.

OP
W
Thread Starter #10
Price Reduced to 17000! any less and I'll have to just part out and trade it in. My loss your gain.

congrats on the RS, that's my next car, hopefully. I had the Focus ST in red, really nice, traded in for Fiesta St.....another 6 month, RS!!!

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
That's a really good price. I'm surprised no one has jumped on it. Come on guys bump for a good deal. Just put back to stock and trade in and sell parts. Dealer offered me $17,500 for mine it's a 2015. Should offer you at least high $15xxx. Plus selling parts will get you another $1,200'

Wish i had bought this instead of 22k for new and zero upgrades lol oh well. Atleats the 3500 miles are my miles

Status
Not open for further replies.