Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune, Boomba, OEM Parts.

Trader history for Brura22 (0)

How much for mountune springs on the struts with the rear springs as well?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I believe I snagged up the mountune springs on the struts. Just to update this lol

I believe I snagged up the mountune springs on the struts. Just to update this lol

Been waiting on a quote for shipping or to work a deal for a couple days now on springs or springs with the struts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Been waiting on a quote for shipping or to work a deal for a couple days now on springs or springs with the struts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Yea i got a price and everything from him on them he said he would contact me today to pay

I know I have a tracking number with proper weight for the stuff I bought attached.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
No offense Dylanc but I'm not asking you. The OP hasn't replied or posted on here since the first day. Lame!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No offense Dylanc but I'm not asking you. The OP hasn't replied or posted on here since the first day. Lame!

I understand, I figured I'd attempt to help

This was not handled well at all. I had offered asking price for the springs and then made an offer with the struts and he said he'd get a quote with shipping otherwise I'd just still take the springs... lol then never heard back about anything.