Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

"Creaking" Clutch Pedal

JasonHaven

Every hot day I get the creaking.

I get clicking on a regular basis though.

Will be trying lube again to see how it goes. Really tempted to take it to the dealer, but most people that have seem to be told 'its normal'.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but my '17 just started doing this. It sounds like the spring itself is squeaking, hot or cold.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but my '17 just started doing this. It sounds like the spring itself is squeaking, hot or cold.
I tried silicone spray and white lithium grease spray. The silicone doesn't last long. Squeaks come back quick. White lithium is the way to go. Just make sure to wipe off the excess splatter.

DEss

haste

1000 Post Club
My '15 with 60k miles stopped making noise at the clutch pedal all by itself a while ago....I suggest dealing with it, put some more miles on it and see what happens.

My '15 with 60k miles stopped making noise at the clutch pedal all by itself a while ago....I suggest dealing with it, put some more miles on it and see what happens.
Mine started doing this and stopped of its own accord also. Although, it may have been my leg squeaking.............