Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Zunsport Grills

In my correspondence with them, they suggested it would be a while because of the difficulty of getting a US Spec car to work with.... I suggested sending staff to the states and volunteered my car (but I"m in fly-over country). I think the time taken to make the protos, test fit them, etc. makes it more than a business trip....

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
It seems simple enough to me. They could simply order a US spec grill or grill/bumper and get to work. Feels like the run around to me.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
It seems simple enough to me. They could simply order a US spec grill or grill/bumper and get to work. Feels like the run around to me.
They can even order it from Ford local as there are 5 door Fiesta LH drive in europe. Just saying if they want to do it it is not the hardest thing in the world to get what is required.

Try contacting US soldiers stationed in Europe. I had had my fist up there before I left in 2014. There allowed to take their us spec cars out there. I know I've seen some one on this forum with a fist from vilseck.

Just shot them a message on Facebook, perhaps bombarding them with requests might get the ball rolling

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have a question about their LOWER (IC) grilles (which supposedly fit our cars NO problem?);

Do you remove/cut out any of the factory lower bumper 'slats' or verticals to install the Zunsport, or does all of that stay in place in order for the Zunsport to work/fit?? [???:)]

Yeah they got back to me this morning and basically said that they aren't interested in building one for the US market.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
It probably would help if everyone messaged them, regardless if you want one or not. I just messaged them, myself.

I have this grille installed on my 2015 st. But I have a euro bumper and crash bar. I like it because I can have a tow hook mounted license plate and I have a Wagner intercooler and the velossatech big mouth with the cpe cold air intake installed so I get much better air flow. And I got it debadged from them you just have to order it that way. And it's got a lifetime warranty so if you catch a big rock or something backs into you they will replace it. Hope this helps