Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My '16 Magnetic Metallic Build

OP
D
Thread Starter #21
^^^I do not like our factory wheels at all, but, that shot, with the black wheels and the lighting/angle accentuating the fender bulges makes the car look WICKED, especially in our color choice! [twothumb] [cool]
Im the same way, can't wait to get rid of them and get something different. I am going to rock them for a year or so longer though. A tune, chassis stiffening, and a slight drop is much more of a priority right now. The wheel gap is unbearable.

OP
D
Thread Starter #22
Got the eBay score of the year last night around 1AM. Signed on and searched 'Fiesta ST' and a Cobb AP3 in original box complete with stickers, faceplates, and everything popped up unlocked for $350 plus $6 shipping. Ended up making an offer and got it for $306 shipped. Then from the same seller bought a Mountune Induction Upgrade for $106 shipped.

Stoked, $800 worth of parts for $412

Got the eBay score of the year last night around 1AM. Signed on and searched 'Fiesta ST' and a Cobb AP3 in original box complete with stickers, faceplates, and everything popped up unlocked for $350 plus $6 shipping. Ended up making an offer and got it for $306 shipped. Then from the same seller bought a Mountune Induction Upgrade for $106 shipped.

Stoked, $800 worth of parts for $412
"Lucky, STEAK!!!!"

OP
D
Thread Starter #25
Mishimoto Induction hose for my 2016 has been ordered. So I should have a decent update next week!

OP
D
Thread Starter #26
Mountune intake box with factory snorkel installed, also installed Boomba Shifter Base Bushings and Cobb Stage 1 OTS Tune. The tune greatly surprised me, made the car feel sooo much better. Mishimoto hose will be here Monday.

OP
D
Thread Starter #27
Mishimoto 2016 Induction Hose arrived...sort of. Part number was right, but after opening the package I saw that the 2016 adapters were missing. Oh well, just sent Mishimoto customer service an email with pictures and the receipt. Hopefully they will ship me the adapters quickly!

OP
D
Thread Starter #31
Pierce Motorsports front 2-point tie bar arrived today. Very good quality. Will install in a week or so, sick with a sinus infection now. Also car goes down for winter storage tomorrow.

OP
D
Thread Starter #32
Installed Eibach Pro Springs, Pierce 2-Point Front Brace, and Velossa Tech 2-Tone Emblems. Love the result.

OP
D
Thread Starter #38
Shifter Trim (need to find better tape, not adhering as well as I expected)
No-Pistons Dead Pedal
No-Pistons Battery Tie Down (Replacing the raw aluminum Boosted Designs Tie Down)

OP
D
Thread Starter #39
Got a set of 5-spoke SVT Focus wheels..actually 2 sets. I plan on powdercoating this set in the Spring.