Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My '16 Magnetic Metallic Build

Started following your build! Looks great so far! I bought a 2016 magnetic used with 12k on the odometer and have started fooling around with it a little.

OP
D
Thread Starter #43
Installed my Velossa Tech Big Mouth and Diffuser Fins today. The Fins are a booger to get straight, but I love the final product.

Yeah, they look awesome! Do they have a flat spot to get started? Or are they just fins that you need to work out?

OP
D
Thread Starter #45
Yeah, they look awesome! Do they have a flat spot to get started? Or are they just fins that you need to work out?
They have like a hook shape in the back so you position them in the right depth I guess you would say. But getting the angle right and not getting them leaned is a pain, but not hard. You just have to barely stick one and then step back and look at it and repeat until you are satisfied and then push into place. I love the final product though.

OP
D
Thread Starter #46
Went out yesterday to another local covered bridge and to downtown Maysville to an abandoned building for some pictures. Also ordered leds to convert all the cabin lights.

OP
D
Thread Starter #48
Nice shots! [thumb]

You have even more covered bridges in that area than we have here (and we're kind of known for them!). ;)
Yeah, we have 5 of them within an hour of the house, one is only 1 mile from my house. Plus many others throughout the state.

DangerMouse

The svt wheels look great on the FiST. I have been searching my area for set for awhile now. We have the same color car so now I know it will look as good as I thought in my head.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The svt wheels look great on the FiST.
+1!

There are not too many 5 spoke wheels which I personally think look great on our cars (especially not in silver!). but THAT IS one of them! [thumb]
(...and yet another Ford parts bin wheel I would have MUCH rather had as a factory wheel than what we got!!!)

IF they were available in 16x7, I would get a set for winter use. ;)

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Thanks, I love the way they look, plus I only have $125 in the wheels and tires together. Still trying to decide on a powdercoat color...thinking Satin Black.
I like the satin black as well. Another color for your rims that might look good on your car is a charcoal or other really dark gray.

OP
D
Thread Starter #53
I like the satin black as well. Another color for your rims that might look good on your car is a charcoal or other really dark gray.
I am taking them next Friday for powder coat and will be looking at swatches before I decide on a color. I'm really thinking of 'Bronze Chrome'. I love that color, just need to be sure it will look good with grey first.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Ah I hadn't thought of that one. Not a bad choice either. It would be interesting to see what you ultimately decide.

OP
D
Thread Starter #55
Dropped the SVT wheels off for powedercoat on Monday, should get them back soon. Not going to lie..went a bit extreme on color, my wife and I went through probably 15 different colors before deciding. I will post pictures when I pick them up!

OP
D
Thread Starter #58
Ok here it is, I freaking love it. I went 'Dormant Red'. It changes from a dark almost crimson color in the shade to a bright red with tons of flake in the sun. Camera can't catch the sparkle at all for some reason. The center cap overlays I made myself and decided to run Gorilla keyed black lug nuts.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Ok here it is, I freaking love it. I went 'Dormant Red'. It changes from a dark almost crimson color in the shade to a bright red with tons of flake in the sun. Camera can't catch the sparkle at all for some reason. The center cap overlays I made myself and decided to run Gorilla keyed black lug nuts.

Looks cool. Maybe you just need to get the camera at just the right angle to pick it up.

OP
D
Thread Starter #60
No changes at this moment, but wanted to add a picture that shows the finish of the wheels. My camera makes them look monotone. The bottom pic shows what the look like...to the best capabilities of my camera. They range from a dark almost crimson to a bright red depending on light conditions.