Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My '16 Magnetic Metallic Build

No changes at this moment, but wanted to add a picture that shows the finish of the wheels. My camera makes them look monotone. The bottom pic shows what the look like...to the best capabilities of my camera. They range from a dark almost crimson to a bright red depending on light conditions.
The wheels look so great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
This just arrived, I'll install it in a couple weeks when I get some time off work!

This little piece is a gem!! Truly can feel the difference, shifts are smoother from the lack of boost loss between shifts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #67
Ok I'm impatient. A couple weeks turned into, tomorrow morning. Just installed it and will take it for a ride this afternoon to see how good it is! Here are some pictures from the install!

OP
D
Thread Starter #70
I love them, they suck in a bit so i will be adding 20mm rear/15mm front Garageline Spacers, but thats $185 so it might be a bit before I order them.

OP
D
Thread Starter #73
15mm Garageline Spacers ordered! Also recreated the bridge shot with the new wheels.

And a shot of my other baby.

OP
D
Thread Starter #74
Installed the Spacers today, pictures don't do them justice, really transformed the stance of the car. They are 15mm, I would say that 20mm would look just as good if not better.
Left is before, right is after.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Not a big fan of red wheels (even though my car is red) but those look nice on yours.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk