Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My '16 Magnetic Metallic Build

Current Mods (As of 3-20-17):
15% Window Tint & 5% Visor
Active Shift Designs Gas Pedal Lift Kit (1.5")
AEM Digital Boost Gauge
ATI Vent Gauge Pod
ATP Vacuum Source Block
Boomba Aluminum Shifter Base Bushings (Red)
Boomba Billet Oil Cap (Pure Aluminum)
Boomba Rear Motor Mount (Red)
Boomba Transmission Adaper Plate (20% Shorter Throw)
Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 205/40/R17
CFM Sound Symposer Delete
Cobb Accessport AP3 (Cobb Stage 1 Tune)
Cobb High Flow Air Filter
E-Brake Handle Emblem
EBC RedStuff Front Brake Pads
EBD RedStuff Rear Brake Pads
EcoBeast Domed Badge
Eibach Pro Lowering Springs (Progressive)
FSWERKS Aluminum Shift Bracket Bushings
Garageline 15mm Spacers
GFB DV+
Gorilla Black Keyed Lug Nuts
LED Trunk Light and Interior Lights
Mishimoto Red Silicone Induction Hose
Mountune 114g Shift Knob
Mountune Cold Air Intake Box
No-Pistons Battery Tie Down
No-Pistons Dead Pedal
Pierce Front 2-Point Chassis Brace
SVT Focus 17x7 5-Spoke Wheels (Powdercoated Dormant Red)
Velossa Tech Big Mouth Intake Snorkel
Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins
Velossa Tech Two-Tone Emblems

I bought my FiST a couple weeks ago with 26 miles on it. I test drove a black FoST, a Black FiST with a sunroof and no navigation, and this Magnetic FiST with navigation and no sunroof before I decided this one was the one. The build will start off slow, because I also have a 2004 Sonic Blue SVT and I need to finish a couple modifications on it before I buy any expensive parts for this car. Below are some pictures of the car and my first small modifications; as well as my plans for the car at this moment!

Here is the car right after I bought it:

Today I installed a Boosted Designs Raw Aluminum Battery Tie Down, CFM Sound Symposer Delete, and Active Shift Designs Gas Pedal Lift Kit (1.5") I highly recommend the gas pedal lift kit, it feels so much better. You can see in the pictures that the gas pedal is almost dead even with the brake pedal and is much more comfortable this way.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Congrats, and NICE! (Waiting on my ordered base Magnetic. :( )

That pedal lift kit is a great idea, I will have to have that waiting for the car, along with the cp-e RMM I already have, and the boomba shift kit I'm ordering soon. ;)

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys, I will try and keep this thread updated. I debadged the hatch today, but didn't grab any pictures. The SVT has a lot of modifications and the ST will be treated with the same attitude.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
About how much does the Symposer box weigh?

I just want to know since that is going to be gone before I pull off of the dealer's lot, and so I can add the weight to my weight reduction delete list! LOL

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
About how much does the Symposer box weigh?

I just want to know since that is going to be gone before I pull off of the dealer's lot, and so I can add the weight to my weight reduction delete list! LOL
I'm at work now so not near it. I would say no more then a pound or two if I remember right. It wasn't heavy at all.

Nice! Magnetic is the best color after all! I picked mine up in January. So far I've got
Accessport
Pierce motorsports street package
Mishimoto intake
Cobb RMM

Next up
Window tint
SS brake lines
Sway bars
Short throw
Intercooler
Downpipe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #9
Thanks guys! I have already learned to hate the factory brake pads after only 350 miles! I ordered EBC RedStuff front pads for it tonight and plan on ordering the rears next week. They are great pads, I have them on my SVT. Stop on a dime, no brake dust (Ceramic), however I did have some minor squealing issues that went away with wear.

Hopefully I will get them installed next week!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thanks guys! I have already learned to hate the factory brake pads after only 350 miles! I ordered EBC RedStuff front pads for it tonight and plan on ordering the rears next week. They are great pads, I have them on my SVT. Stop on a dime, no brake dust (Ceramic), however I did have some minor squealing issues that went away with wear.

Hopefully I will get them installed next week!

Are the factory pads that bad??

Maybe I will also have some new G-LOC pads waiting for the car when it gets here.

OP
D
Thread Starter #12
Started with some more small modifications over the last week. Boomba RMM...doesnt vibrate bad at all in my opinion, my wife doesn't even notice it. But then again, I also own a full poly SVTF. Mountune Shift Knob, EBC Red Stuff Rear Brakes (Fronts arrive Monday), and a Boomba BOV Adapter which I really like.

OP
D
Thread Starter #13
Took probably 3 weeks to get my front EBC RedStuff pads since they had to be manufactured. Worth it though, I am still bedding them in, but expect to be impressed once they are bedded in. Love them on my SVT.

OP
D
Thread Starter #15
Installed FSWERKS transmission bracket bushings, Boomba Transmission Adapter (20% shorter throw), and an AEM Boost Gauge this week. The boost gauge isn't reading yet, waiting until my vacuum block comes in the mail tomorrow to finish the install.

Also am considering new wheels for my SVT and rocking these on the ST.

OP
D
Thread Starter #17
Life has been busy and expensive so this has been a very slow build. I ordered some small items...Boomba Shifter Base Bushings, Boomba Billet Oil Cap, and a Cobb High Flow Filter.

The filter arrived today and I am amazed at how much skinnier it is compared to factory. Now to order some filter oil to keep on hand.

Hopefully I will be purchasing some bigger parts soon.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Installed FSWERKS transmission bracket bushings, Boomba Transmission Adapter (20% shorter throw), and an AEM Boost Gauge this week. The boost gauge isn't reading yet, waiting until my vacuum block comes in the mail tomorrow to finish the install.

Fav pic[perfect10]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I do not like our factory wheels at all, but, that shot, with the black wheels and the lighting/angle accentuating the fender bulges makes the car look WICKED, especially in our color choice! [twothumb] [cool]