Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Re-rx7's Kona blue Build

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
Ready to go on so shiny and new!

So it begins

Swapping stuff over!

So much room

Over all it was a pretty straight forward install. Brian AKA Sourskittle has been awesome with any questions and getting back with me. Car is completely different now. Stronger everywhere but man does it pull up top now. Appt with Cobb Tuning in Plano Thursday to get the full tune. Im pumped!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Great job Brandon, glad your install went smooth :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's going to be my first upgrade after I hit 36k and the factory warranty runs out. Can't wait to see how it works out. Maybe some day you'll have to come up to Wichita and run it at KID so I can see that bad boy.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
That's going to be my first upgrade after I hit 36k and the factory warranty runs out. Can't wait to see how it works out. Maybe some day you'll have to come up to Wichita and run it at KID so I can see that bad boy.
Def man. I attend cars and coffee in okc from time to time. It's def worth it and Brian is very straightforward about everything.

I was going to start going to the local C&C, but they do it so damn early on Sundays and it's a 30 minute drive. Going to try and go to the one in Wichita next time I'm down there with my car.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
Just got off the dyno with my cyborg. Tuned at Cobb Plano in 95 degree weather it made 210whp on a mustang dyno with 93. Which is extraordinary! I'm on stock intake with drop in and stock catback. Car feels completely different. For comparison my old stage 3 pro tuned car on the same dyno only made 186 in 45 degree weather with 93. Just amazed at this turbo!

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
Arrived at Cobb in plano at 10am. Car was back in the dyno room in less than 30 min.

Snapped a quick shot of the Cobb tuning Fiesta ST. I was jlly of the coilovers lol

Dyno time! So loud and it was damn near 100 degrees out.....

Final power figures. Im beyond pleased with the turbo upgrade. Car pulls like a smacked baboon!

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
That's impressive...
Saw a dyno of a 2560 and mine made 10 less whp. The curve on mine was so much better. If it was cooler and I had intake and exhaust prolly would have made 225-235. Car is insane

I can't wait to see that Kona blue with the carbon vented hood. I've been wanting to see how that looks. It's something I wouldn't do until I get back to the US but I've been wanting to see what it'd look like.

What are those? They look good.

I am planning on Maxxim Winners in 16x7, getting them powder coated black since they only come in silver, and getting the new Firestone Firehawk tire 205/50 this spring, along with my Stratified tune and Accessport, downpipe, intake, and intercooler. Cannot wait...

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
What are those? They look good.

I am planning on Maxxim Winners in 16x7, getting them powder coated black since they only come in silver, and getting the new Firestone Firehawk tire 205/50 this spring, along with my Stratified tune and Accessport, downpipe, intake, and intercooler. Cannot wait...
Xxr 527 in black chrome. Cheap but attractive. Weigh 17.5

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37
Snapped some pics yesterday. My buddy just picked up his new fist so a photoshoot happened...lol

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #40
Got some professional pics done. More to follow, just a teaser.