Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Re-rx7's Kona blue Build

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I owned a 2014 Race red fiesta st and decided to sell it for a 2015 mustang gt. I always missed it so I decided it was time for another fiesta. Only thing different this time was no recaros. 16 motor feel a bit better strangely? Mods will be coming quickly. Still undecided on wheel options but have been looking at the fifteen 52's.

When I bought her...

Tint 5%

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Made some progress the last few days. Got some Cobb springs and a ford racing exhaust, ironically from my first fist lol. Installed the Cobb Ap, also ordered my Cobb FMIC and carbon vented hood. When the x37 is back in stock I will be ordering that with a downpipe.

Doing the spring work!

Night shot of Cobb ap!

Finished lowering and exhaust!

Love that exhaust

Just saw you're in OK...I'm right up the road (relatively). If you ever get rid of any aftermarket parts let me know for sure, I've got family in OKC that could pick them up for me.

The carbon should look pretty good on the KB, I had a Mustang in the same color and a bunch of guys had CF accents on them, looked really good.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Just added a jl sub and amp package. Really not that heavy and not even that big. Everything looks big in FIST!

Just added a jl sub and amp package. Really not that heavy and not even that big. Everything looks big in FIST!
Is that an 8"? 10"? Curious to know what fits back there. I have been considering doing something with the audio.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
NICE!

The factory wheels, especially in ebony, somehow look A LOT better on the car when it is lowered some. [thumb]
The 1552s are some of the best looking wheels out there for these cars (chunky, 'machined from billet' looks), but they do weigh a bit compared to most of the rest.

You got the Seibon RS style hood, or the other vented one they offer (or another company's entirely)?

Sometimes, when I see pics like this (from a little distance), I am sorry I did not order the KB color. :(

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Lowering helped a lot in the look dept. Ordered the vented rs style hood. It is a 10" sub. Sounds perfect. It's actually quite compact but has depth that I didn't get with my last 8" setup.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Snapped a pic while I was out for a drive before tearing it down for the Cobb Ic.

All Apart for the IC install!

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Yea Brian was great to work with, would recommend! LOl I hope to feed it some corn but will primarily be 93 tuning. maybe a gallon or two of E lol

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
I've seen some quality of others...others were on the table. This is a option known really to people
Only on this forum. I got lucky with my timing and had the funds. Still had to wait a few weeks.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Actually.... One is built in the USA and supports local small business's. The other takes much longer because it's out sourced to a foreign country for profit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh no!
Why won't any one think of the children!!

Who cares where it's made. If it's quality it's quality.

Edit - Reply if you wished but I won't clutter up this thread anymore out of respect to the OP.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Oh no!
Why won't any one think of the children!!

Who cares where it's made. If it's quality it's quality.

Edit - Reply if you wished but I won't clutter up this thread anymore out of respect to the OP.
Ever heard of supporting the little guy? Buy American? Judging from your response, probably not. Then again buying American probably doesn't resonate with you as you're from Canada.