Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Washington DC Metro Area

I am walking around. Wearing a AER hat and baby blue Tshirt with a GULF Ford GT on it and a black media vest if anyone is here. Say hi if you see me.

Grc dc

VeeDubs were just too fast. At least Patrik Sandell got his ST into 2nd and Deegan was just off the podium in 4th. Good thing they had the Red Bull tents for the downpour. CokQUpdWgAA0WzF.jpg CooIlI6XYAA3-Kd.jpg

grnmachine02

Spotted another one today. Oxford white, waved at me. I was too busy bumbling with phone like an idiot to wave back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drive a black ST around the Clifton area in Fairfax. A few days a week I pass a white ST with wheels and red mudflaps. If you see this [wave]

[Semi-]New FiST owner in Ashburn. Anyone else out on the edge of the known universe near me? Wife will be out of town next weekend so I'm up for doing something car related. Anybody doing Cars & Coffee in Great Falls?

[Semi-]New FiST owner in Ashburn. Anyone else out on the edge of the known universe near me? Wife will be out of town next weekend so I'm up for doing something car related. Anybody doing Cars & Coffee in Great Falls?
Aww man. Was just talking to [MENTION=2728]CP-E Mitch[/MENTION] about this. Can't go next weekend, though. I'll be out of town.

I was there 2 saturdays ago. I only go every once in a while. So hard to get out of bed on a saturday. If a bunch of us go I'd be more willing to get up early.

I'm down for DMV cruise or meeting up for early ass cars and coffee if we get some people together. I think I'm available this weekend.