Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Washington DC Metro Area

It's funny there seems to be "enough" of us around this area but I hardly ever see anyone haha. I'm in Alexandria but I'm from Fredericksburg. My kids still live down there and used to live in Stafford so I'm always driving back and forth.

Wait you're in Fredericksburg??? You the lowered FiST with MBPR exhaust, maybe boomba BOV? Cruised next to one with exact set up on rt 3 a while ago too haha.
Sorry to bug in, but I am the extremely stock magentic Gray FiST with the black factory rims and some rally armor mudflaps

I'm in Arlington and have only seen one FiST since I bought mine last fall. Oddly enough it was in the Joe's Pizza parking lot on Lee Highway, where I also stopped for lunch on a Sunday maybe a month or two ago—molten orange, just like mine.

Oh and I'm not stock, far from it haha. Check out my signature and that's all I had room to write.
Damn, you're not kidding. Where can you even unleash all that power around here? I was driving around Alexandria the other day, and it made me claustrophobic.

I'm in Arlington and have only seen one FiST since I bought mine last fall. Oddly enough it was in the Joe's Pizza parking lot on Lee Highway, where I also stopped for lunch on a Sunday maybe a month or two ago—molten orange, just like mine.
Haha I used to live right down the street from there. Also lived in Westover for a while.

Damn, you're not kidding. Where can you even unleash all that power around here? I was driving around Alexandria the other day, and it made me claustrophobic.
Yeah truth be told, I hardly do. But I use the Parkway and the highway often luckily. The only fun thing around down town here where I live is listening to my car noises reverberate off of all the buildings and scaring people lol. Yes this car keeps me young.

I'm from Fredericksburg, now in king George. just moved out here and bought the Fiesta to commute to Fredericksburg in. I've seen a few FiSTs on route 3 to and from work. I see a few drive past my job on Lafayette almost every day too [cheers]

Last edited:

grnmachine02

I'm from Fredericksburg, now in king George. just moved out here and bought the Fiesta to commute to Fredericksburg in. I've seen a few FiSTs on route 3 to and from work. I see a few drive past my job on Lafayette almost every day too [cheers]
I work at Mortons in 4 mile fork. I bet you see me every day.

I don't know if I've seen it.. I've seen a black one with 8URVTAK or something similar on the tags. I've waved at several people while driving and they never notice another FiST seemingly [dunno]

bloss07

That was probably me actually. I stopped in there a few months ago for lunch after church. Didn't see any other FiSTs in the parking lot when I pulled in.

Been lurking on here for a while but thought I'd join to reply to this.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Okay who has the black ST who tried to get my buddy to play in his Hellcat on Harrison road in Spotsy last week [deviltail]