Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Washington DC Metro Area

There are quite a few of us in Northern VA, and I keep seeing silver and black FiSTs on my trips to Baltimore. Who else is around here? I'm in Ashburn but frequently am in MD, too.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Anyone down for Friday night Chick-fil-a Sterling or Saturday Cars and Coffee in McLean?

Shmi

I'm down for a meet. I can't this Friday though, already made plans with some friends unfortunately.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I m down for a beer with anyone whenever they are free! I live right in Fairfax Corner so if you guys are swinging by this way, give me a shout! I will try to organize something more formal!

Haha its so weird reading your posts. I spend 2 years at GMU before returning to Cincinnati. I kinda miss the Fairfax/DC Metro area. There's only 2 of us in the Cincinnati area that I know of so far and as awesome as it is to be unique, no one else seems to notice or understand and most of the FoST guys just mean mug instead. Very sad ��

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Haha its so weird reading your posts. I spend 2 years at GMU before returning to Cincinnati. I kinda miss the Fairfax/DC Metro area. There's only 2 of us in the Cincinnati area that I know of so far and as awesome as it is to be unique, no one else seems to notice or understand and most of the FoST guys just mean mug instead. Very sad ��
Come back down to NOVA! [twothumb]

Oh and GMU was also my alma mater for undergrad so hi fellow patriot [dictate]

Come back down to NOVA! [twothumb]

Oh and GMU was also my alma mater for undergrad so hi fellow patriot [dictate]
Thanks for the rep, sir! I haven't been back since 2006 when I left. I kinda miss the area and especially the Metro...so much to see and do in the DC area. Used to hang out in McLean and Falls Church quite a bit. Lots of interesting rides around.

Really hated all the cops though. If I remember correctly, within a 40 mile radius of DC, 5 different police jurisdictions could pull you over including GMU security. Man did I ever used to run from them when I was younger and dumber.

Glad to run into a fellow Pat! I saw your details on your profile and wondered if there might be a connection lol.

Let me know if you want to weigh some Fiestas. I usually do a "Weigh Off" in April and Oct. we have someinterseting cars. I would like to line up my wifes s6 avant against a modified st.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Let me know if you want to weigh some Fiestas. I usually do a "Weigh Off" in April and Oct. we have someinterseting cars. I would like to line up my wifes s6 avant against a modified st.
That's awesome that you have a car scale man! I would love to try mine up and see how much it weighs [raceflag]

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thanks for the rep, sir! I haven't been back since 2006 when I left. I kinda miss the area and especially the Metro...so much to see and do in the DC area. Used to hang out in McLean and Falls Church quite a bit. Lots of interesting rides around.

Really hated all the cops though. If I remember correctly, within a 40 mile radius of DC, 5 different police jurisdictions could pull you over including GMU security. Man did I ever used to run from them when I was younger and dumber.

Glad to run into a fellow Pat! I saw your details on your profile and wondered if there might be a connection lol.
Oh for sure man, the LE is the worst around here, esp GMU campus police.....but I wouldn't know....just rumors.....[tongue]

I avoid GMU police, VA Staties, Fairfax County in that order, but I do have a few friends that are FFX PD officers

I drive like a granny on the highways, VA Staties don't mess around!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Okay this might be a stretch, but missed connection here [twothumb]

I was going north-bound on FFX county parkway / 286 this morning, as I was passing West Ox rd, I saw another Black FiST waiting to make the left turn onto West Ox rd!

If this is you, then Hello my twin Brother! [limp]

iso100

1000 Post Club
Performance Blue owner in the Fort Meade, MD area. There's a black one I saw around as well.

Ford Community Posts