Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boost Operated Blow Off Valve - Boomba Racing

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
Installation video is now live!

[video=youtube;Y-QB7R_HuWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-QB7R_HuWQ[/video]

The supplied T fitting for the boost end is too big. It should be 3 x 3/16" nipples not 1/4". The vacuum end T is good at 2 X 1/4" and 1 3/16" nipples.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did you utilize the heat gun to soften up the plastic hose to make the fitting go in easier? Just trying to help. ...not point out faults here ....ok? Just some problem solving! [twothumb]

Did you utilize the heat gun to soften up the plastic hose to make the fitting go in easier? Just trying to help. ...not point out faults here ....ok? Just some problem solving! [twothumb]
*Sigh*. If you read my post and understood the process you would know that I said the vacuum end was correct. The vacuum end is where you cut the plastic hose and warm it to insert the 1/4" T ends and the 3rd nipple on the T is a 3/16 for the hose to the bov solenoid. I'm quite experienced with such matters which is why I've already purchased the correct T size and completed the project. When Boomba checks this thread maybe they will correct their kit so future purchasers have no issues. You're welcome.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Maybe you should settle down and go eat a bowl of Di*KS dude. Go get laid or find a lady of night night or maybe bro of the night. Geez....crab ass.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
*Sigh*. If you read my post and understood the process you would know that I said the vacuum end was correct. The vacuum end is where you cut the plastic hose and warm it to insert the 1/4" T ends and the 3rd nipple on the T is a 3/16 for the hose to the bov solenoid. I'm quite experienced with such matters which is why I've already purchased the correct T size and completed the project. When Boomba checks this thread maybe they will correct their kit so future purchasers have no issues. You're welcome.
Thanks for the heads up! I'll pass this along to our engineers and see what they say!

Personally having the BOV adaptor already I wish this were quieter by like 50%. Probably go with a Turbo Smart for that reason alone.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk