Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who would be interested in some Diffuser Fins?

Hey everyone. With the popularity of our diffuser fins for the Focus ST, a ton of people have been asking us to make fins for the FiST.

I want you guys to give me some input, ideas perhaps, or perhaps not. Let us do our thing and make a kick-ass product?

Let's hear it. Here are some FoST fins pictures, fiesta ST will look similar.

I also want people to get a killer deal for product release, whoever signs up here will get the fins for a steal. In any color of course.

Just a little info about the fins, they are contour matched, not just 2D planar cutouts. They are thick and have a unique 3D inner contour surface match to the bumper to make them fit tight with zero gap. They come with 3M tape pre-applied and we supply alcohol swabs for clean surface prep.

Pictures...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
A whole new rear lower valance with a REAL, functional diffuser, and center mounted exhaust outlet (WISH our cars had this from the factory as well!) would be cool (maybe we could then use the Foci rear boxes/mufflers??).

These look good, but knowing they don't do anything else at all, and being very vulnerable where and how they're mounted, I will pass.

These look ok but I would be more interested in wing risers as a next product

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bluedrank

I would totally buy those in red. You can put me down for a set. It would look nice on my black car I bet.

Is the red you'd use the same shade that came on my snorkel?

How low would they sit under the car? My concern is backing up and hitting them on a curb.

I'd love to see a mockup of how they'd look on our car.

Also, you should consider making something that goes over the front posts in the lower bumper in front of the intercooler. For people like me who remove the lower front grill but don't want to chop the bumper apart to remove the posts that are behind that grill, a 3d printed cover-up could add some color to the front.

More interested in affordable front lip splitter that don't cost 300 bucks . Where's the eBay front lip that cost 150 shipped for pretty much every platform besides for the fist
This, I'd love to see rear diffusers AND a reasonably priced splitter

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #12
The red is a a close match to race red. Its bright. You shouldnt have to worry about backing up or hitting anything, they are not much lower in elevation than the bumper itself, perhaps half an inch or so at most.

Pricing depends on lots of factors, but i want to keep it under 100 for this initial sale. They arent functional, just aesthetic. Focus guys love them, i know you guys will too. :)

Bluedrank

The red is a a close match to race red. Its bright. You shouldnt have to worry about backing up or hitting anything, they are not much lower in elevation than the bumper itself, perhaps half an inch or so at most.

Pricing depends on lots of factors, but i want to keep it under 100 for this initial sale. They arent functional, just aesthetic. Focus guys love them, i know you guys will too. :)
Oh yeah. Count me in for sure then for a set in red.