Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 intake owners with P144C issues please chime in

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

FYI, just filed BBB complaint....probably will do no good as I found out Mishi is not accredited by the BBB with a score of C- due to complaints and ignoring complaints..........BAD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH! Wish I had checked before buying! Anyone want a intake hose that throws codes????
Well since you're so convinced it's absolute garbage, I'll gladly take it off your hands for free. Hell, I'll pay shipping.

I just want to say that with the people hating on the mishimoto products that I've had a induction hose for the 16' on for 10,000 miles and it has not threw a code. I probably just jinxed myself, but [MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] if you want to send me a new adapter in case it happens, that'd be awesome.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #185
Still no codes after tightening down the included clamps on the adapter piece. But hey, not to say that some aren't having issues.

mishimoto1

I just want to say that with the people hating on the mishimoto products that I've had a induction hose for the 16' on for 10,000 miles and it has not threw a code. I probably just jinxed myself, but [MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] if you want to send me a new adapter in case it happens, that'd be awesome.
Right now, we want to reserve that part for anyone having issues. 10,000 miles is a lot, so I doubt you'll have any issues with our kit at this point. But if you do, we will have you covered.

Still no codes after tightening down the included clamps on the adapter piece. But hey, not to say that some aren't having issues.
Be sure to keep us updated if anything changes!

-Diamaan

Ran a thousand miles with no codes.... last night after the Here Come The Mummies concert 120 miles from home, throws a code.... Anybody want to welcome me to the club?

2016 FiST....

Soooo I ordered the 2016 intake hose from another reseller (Jegs) and they said it's back ordered until May? I assume by then it will ship with the updated adapter?

mishimoto1

Ran a thousand miles with no codes.... last night after the Here Come The Mummies concert 120 miles from home, throws a code.... Anybody want to welcome me to the club?

2016 FiST....
You've been PM'd!

Soooo I ordered the 2016 intake hose from another reseller (Jegs) and they said it's back ordered until May? I assume by then it will ship with the updated adapter?
Once you get your product, just contact us and we'll quickly sort you out!

-Diamaan