Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Rotora Street Challenge BBK

Trader history for Noodles (0)

As promised, here is the group buy for the 2 Rotora big brake kits that I have been working on for the past couple months in THIS thread. This is a open ended group buy,they already have the sets produced but are giving me these special prices for forum members. There are 10 total sets available, and once they are gone, they are gone. If the demand is high enough, they will produce another run of either of the kits. Also part of the buy is stainless steel brake lines for the rear at an additonal charge . If anybody is interested, PM me directly and I will set you up with the correct person at Rotora for the discount. Payment Methods are Paypal and Credit Card.

Rotora Street Challenge System: 2-Piece Disc System
4 SETS AVAILABLE:$1,606.50 + shipping
(3 SET IN SLOTTED, 1 SET IN DRILLED)
A set of forged aluminum 4-Piston Caliper (Red)
A set of 2-piece directional airfoil slotted disc rings: heat-treated
A set of forged aluminum hats (6061-T6, custom natural anodize finish) with anti-rattle float drive hardware
A set of aluminum (7075-T6) directional caliper mounting brackets
A set of stainless steel braided brake lines
A set of H2 ceramic street pads

Rotora Street Challenge 1-Piece Disc System
6 SETS AVAILABLE: $976.50 + shipping
(1 SET IN SLOTTED, 5 SETS IN DRILLED/SLOTTED)
A set of forged aluminum 4-Piston Caliper (Red)
A set of 1-piece 300x24mm slotted disc (Heat-Treated)
A set of aluminum (7075-T6) directional caliper mounting brackets
A set of stainless steel braided brake lines
A set of H2 ceramic street pads

The numbers indicated above are how many kits are remaining.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
If I didn't already have wilwoods I would be extremely interested. These kits look really nice especially for the price.

Free bump for you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #3
I haven't been in a car with the wilwood kit yet but I can say that this brake system is very well sorted. @perfblue interested in meeting up some time to have a back to back comparison?

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I haven't been in a car with the wilwood kit yet but I can say that this brake system is very well sorted. @perfblue interested in meeting up some time to have a back to back comparison?

Yeah i definitely am. It would be interesting to see how the kits compare.

We are going to get a so cal canyon drive going next month. That may be the time and place.

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #5
Depending on the day, I'll be down. I'm going to be putting a lot of work in the next month for Hot Import Nights. Also if you or anybody is interested, I'll be at the downtown Newhall car show this Thursday night.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Depending on the day, I'll be down. I'm going to be putting a lot of work in the next month for Hot Import Nights. Also if you or anybody is interested, I'll be at the downtown Newhall car show this Thursday night.

Haha i want to do hot import nights but i dont feel my track rat is show worthy.

What Newhall car show? I live in canyon country so it's local to me

/thread jack

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #7
Meh I'm sure mine isn't and won't be either but last time I said "F"it and entered a show, I won my class lol. Prolly won't happen with HIN but you never know. The Newhall show is a second Thursday of the month thing and this month is tuner.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Meh I'm sure mine isn't and won't be either but last time I said "F"it and entered a show, I won my class lol. Prolly won't happen with HIN but you never know. The Newhall show is a second Thursday of the month thing and this month is tuner.

Got a link to the newhall show ? I want to go now lol.

If I can swing 1600, i'd be down for a set. Good luck and I'm sure this will move fast.

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #12
Sweet, I'm shooting to to be in the area around 530 for entry at 6.

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #18
How difficult is it going to be to get replacement rotors since this is sort of a one off?
Not hard at all. My kits was a one off, but it has since been put in production. The rotors are of a standard size that they will always carry

Not hard at all. My kits was a one off, but it has since been put in production. The rotors are of a standard size that they will always carry

This is now awfully tempting. Thanks for the info and putting this together.