Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How fast you ship Cobb parts?

So I want to order the accessport from you guys. Do you ship same day? Is it in stock? Can I pay extra for quicker shipping?

I'm an amazon prime fanatic and not sure I can wait a week (or longer) for the stuff to ship from Cali to Long Island.

You'd probably get a quicker reply calling modbargains or emailing them directly

FistSt215

Mod bargains suck ever since Jurrian left . They don't respond or active on here don't bother.

Mod bargains suck ever since Jurrian left . They don't respond or active on here don't bother.
hey!

that is my fault entirely, i have some personal and medical issues to tend to for the past 6 weeks and was not at work during that time, i do apologize, but i am back and here to help!

koozy

3000 Post Club
hey!

that is my fault entirely, i have some personal and medical issues to tend to for the past 6 weeks and was not at work during that time, i do apologize, but i am back and here to help!
you can start by telling us who you are, your name? so we know who to contact?

OP
R
Thread Starter #6
unfortunately I bought it somewhere else that overnighted it to me for $15. Thanks for the reply Robert. for the future (I will be ordering more stuff) do you inventory everything on your site or is stuff drop shipped? i.e. - Cobb CBE.

you can start by telling us who you are, your name? so we know who to contact?
I am Robert, most people know me for my frs build.
The reason for me being at Mod is simply because I am an enthusiast that has been around the industry for the past 10 years.

my extension at mod is 8004
but the best way to contact me is email! robert@modbargains.com

I have assisted many fiesta st and focus st owners to date and look forward to setting more of you guys up with parts! :)

unfortunately I bought it somewhere else that overnighted it to me for $15. Thanks for the reply Robert. for the future (I will be ordering more stuff) do you inventory everything on your site or is stuff drop shipped? i.e. - Cobb CBE.
we are a stocking cobb distributor and are one of the largest in southern california, many people can come in person and pick up a full stage 3 package from us the same day they want it. depending if we dont sell all the ones at the time that we have in stock haha! :)

suprisingly ive had 4 people already fit EVERYTHING in their fiesta st and drive off, its crazy how much this car fits inside of it.

koozy

3000 Post Club
I am Robert, most people know me for my frs build.
The reason for me being at Mod is simply because I am an enthusiast that has been around the industry for the past 10 years.

my extension at mod is 8004
but the best way to contact me is email! robert@modbargains.com

I have assisted many fiesta st and focus st owners to date and look forward to setting more of you guys up with parts! :)
I'm somewhat local, I tried getting something from you guys before with Jurian, but I got the run around and turned off when he tried to sell me something else I wasn't asking for. Haven't been back since. Others have had success with him. I'll keep you in mind should I need something and exhausted my other options.

I'm somewhat local, I tried getting something from you guys before with Jurian, but I got the run around and turned off when he tried to sell me something else I wasn't asking for. Haven't been back since. Others have had success with him. I'll keep you in mind should I need something and exhausted my other options.
alright sounds good! im here to help!

Update: new Mod Expert taking over the FiST account - reporting for duty!

Name: Kevin
Preferred way of contact - email: Kevin@ModBargains.com

Been a part of the industry for many years and the FiestaST is threatening the life of my daily driver - tempted to make the switch soon!

Update on COBB - we have lots of COBB in our inventory for the FiST - Stage 1 (AP, filter, rmm), Intake, cat back, etc. ready to be shipped ASAP! Comment or PM if you are interested in anything COBB or non-COBB and we can put something together for you!

Thanks for understanding, look forward to helping you all out!

Kevin