Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best prices on 2015 & 2016 STs

Got my base 2016 Kona Blue in December 2015 for $16,600 from Koons Ford in Bmore.
Nice! I wish I had saw what you paid for yours before buying mine, I paid $18k for base with ebony wheels over in Northern VA. Do you think $16.6k is the absolute lowest the base could ever go for? Also, any idea how low Koons Ford is going for their base Focus STs? Trying to convince a buddy of mine to get a FiST or FoST, haha!

Hi all,
Been lurking the forums for a while and finally decided to register recently. Currently I'm looking at a 2016 white ST with Recaros and the black wheels/red caliper option. Dealer wants to sell it for around $21.5 before taxes and fees. Do you guys think its possible to get around $20-22k OTD? They're insisting that its one of the best deals I'll find (no surprise) and I should jump on it. Any comments or opinions? By the way, I live in SoCal.
Thanks!

Flaco

2000 Post Club
Hi all,
Been lurking the forums for a while and finally decided to register recently. Currently I'm looking at a 2016 white ST with Recaros and the black wheels/red caliper option. Dealer wants to sell it for around $21.5 before taxes and fees. Do you guys think its possible to get around $20-22k OTD? They're insisting that its one of the best deals I'll find (no surprise) and I should jump on it. Any comments or opinions? By the way, I live in SoCal.
Thanks!
Welcome !
Around middle and north Georgia, western Tennessee there are several FiST loaded priced at 21,950 including those phony dealer fees, State sales tax extra. So based on that I say.... hummm ! But Cali is a different story, than the deep south.

Welcome !
Around middle and north Georgia, western Tennessee there are several FiST loaded priced at 21,950 including those phony dealer fees, State sales tax extra. So based on that I say.... hummm ! But Cali is a different story, that the deep south.
Hey Flaco. Thanks for the welcome. Well, I guess I'll just do a bit more research. I threw out an OTD offer to the dealer but got no response. lol
Saw Koons Ford selling for pretty cheap, but I don't really feel like traveling across the country for one.

Hey Flaco. Thanks for the welcome. Well, I guess I'll just do a bit more research. I threw out an OTD offer to the dealer but got no response. lol
Saw Koons Ford selling for pretty cheap, but I don't really feel like traveling across the country for one.
You're going to be hard pressed to get a California dealer to go lower than 21,5 with recaro's on it. That is the same price I paid for my Kona Blue with Ebony Wheels and a Moonroof, and the only reason I even got that price was because I haggled with a couple different dealers in the bay area for close to two months on the price. The fact that you didn't even get a response should show that they probably dont even want to deal with you at the price you want to pay.

You're going to be hard pressed to get a California dealer to go lower than 21,5 with recaro's on it. That is the same price I paid for my Kona Blue with Ebony Wheels and a Moonroof, and the only reason I even got that price was because I haggled with a couple different dealers in the bay area for close to two months on the price. The fact that you didn't even get a response should show that they probably dont even want to deal with you at the price you want to pay.
Hmm... I guess I should have jumped on the deal that I just missed. $20.8k for a 2016 white with recaros and black wheels. No longer listed when I checked today. Oh well...

Hmm... I guess I should have jumped on the deal that I just missed. $20.8k for a 2016 white with recaros and black wheels. No longer listed when I checked today. Oh well...
Was the 20.8 with or without incentives factored in?

The last promo they were running was 2500 customer cash or 1500 and 0% financing and what I found was a lot of dealers were factoring the customer cash into the price, which they should not since you pay taxes on the whole amount (they should call it a rebate instead), if you factor in customer cash I paid 20k flat.

Was the 20.8 with or without incentives factored in?

The last promo they were running was 2500 customer cash or 1500 and 0% financing and what I found was a lot of dealers were factoring the customer cash into the price, which they should not since you pay taxes on the whole amount (they should call it a rebate instead), if you factor in customer cash I paid 20k flat.
This was with factory incentives, according to the fleet manager. So I take it you cannot combine these offers together; Retail Customer Cash+Retail Customer Bonus Cash+0% APR for 72?

This was with factory incentives, according to the fleet manager. So I take it you cannot combine these offers together; Retail Customer Cash+Retail Customer Bonus Cash+0% APR for 72?
It was 1500 + 0% or 1500 + 1000 and like 3.9%? The 0 percent is definitely the better deal. It will save you more money over the term of the loan. Something like 2000 dollars.

It was 1500 + 0% or 1500 + 1000 and like 3.9%? The 0 percent is definitely the better deal. It will save you more money over the term of the loan. Something like 2000 dollars.
Agreed. End of the month is closing in soon, so maybe I can work a deal. Random question; does the front plate bracket get installed at the dealer or from the factory?

Hi everyone! my first post but wanted to say the incentives in the chicago area are really good right now.

I got a 16 shadow black/black wheels, navigation, moonroof, protection package for 17,750 out the door which I thought was a wonderful deal.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Hi everyone! my first post but wanted to say the incentives in the chicago area are really good right now.

I got a 16 shadow black/black wheels, navigation, moonroof, protection package for 17,750 out the door which I thought was a wonderful deal.
Yes that IS a good deal! [thumb]

I am going to be paying much more than that BEFORE all of the BS add on fees and all, for a BASE/stripped car, even after the max incentives (and waiting 4 months for the car). [:(] [mad]

Yes that IS a good deal! [thumb]

I am going to be paying much more than that BEFORE all of the BS add on fees and all, for a BASE/stripped car, even after the max incentives (and waiting 4 months for the car). [:(] [mad]
Thanks! Can't believe you've been waiting so long for yours! :(

There's a dealership close to me that has a 2015 tuxedo metallic black with sunroof And Recaros with 15k for 18,000. It also is a certified pre-owned. Is this a good deal?

There's a dealership close to me that has a 2015 tuxedo metallic black with sunroof And Recaros with 15k for 18,000. It also is a certified pre-owned. Is this a good deal?
Since a New plain 2016 ST can be had for $19,000 with all the rebates and incentives, I would say NO.
But if you really want the moonroof and recaros, they add about $3000 to the new car price (overpriced in my view.)

Also One has to wonder why someone would trade in a 1 year old car with only 15K miles on it.
Plus you do loose 1/2 the bumper to bumper warranty of a new car.
You also get much better financing terms with a new car.

Since a New plain 2016 ST can be had for $19,000 with all the rebates and incentives, I would say NO.
But if you really want the moonroof and recaros, they add about $3000 to the new car price (overpriced in my view.)

Also One has to wonder why someone would trade in a 1 year old car with only 15K miles on it.
Plus you do loose 1/2 the bumper to bumper warranty of a new car.
You also get much better financing terms with a new car.
If i was to get a new one it would be with the recaros so I would be looking closer to 25. I looked on the car fax and it looks like it was a lease deal so who knows what happend with the last owner.

I literally paid less for my 16 shadow with the same options minus recaros.

there's so many deals out there right now, don't get suckered into buying a used example when you can get a brand new 16 for the same price.

If i was to get a new one it would be with the recaros so I would be looking closer to 25. I looked on the car fax and it looks like it was a lease deal so who knows what happend with the last owner.
$25k Sticker, but there are $3000 in incentives available bringing it down to $22k

So comparing apples to apples it's 22 for new vs 18 for used.