Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best prices on 2015 & 2016 STs

and that's before ANY negotiation.

You're in lebanon and I know chicago is a bit of a drive, but there's a couple ford dealers here with some left over STs (which is a miracle in itself because they're usually hard to find) that are all undercutting each other.

Feel free to PM me and I'd gladly give my dude a call. But non Recaro STs are going for 18/19k before any haggle and recaro'd are listing at 20 right now

the only incentive I saw was about $1,000 for Black Friday what are the other two?
From Fords web site
"RCL Customer Cash Program #50378: For Red Carpet Lease incentives [cash back], take new retail delivery from dealer stock. See dealer for complete details.
Amount: $2,250, Offer Valid: 10/4/2016 - 1/3/2017"

Plus you can count on another $1000 dealer discount.

for example (dealer i got mine from)
http://www.foxfordchicago.com/new/F...80a0e0a1704ec476a8254118e.htm?searchDepth=2:7

offering 4k off msrp of any fiesta. Last I checked an ST is still a fiesta :)

24,880 - 4000 = 20,880

1,000 black friday cash

1,000 retail bonus

750 cash back

if you're a new customer or recent grad or member of certain clubs or things you ca easily get 500$ more

and yeah you can see how this can get cheaper and cheaper :)

edit: tell omar vee sent you if you buy, they give handwashing for referrals :)

I was unaware that they went down that much haha. I did a little bit more searching and I found a dealership with one in blue that has everything I want for about 22260. I'm sure I could probably get it under 20 with haggling haha.

yeah man, moral of the story. don't buy a used FiST.

I've owned mine for a few weeks now and I know how I drive mine, don't buy someone else's babe unless you wanna pay the child support

(I just vomited at how cheesy that joke was, but you get what I'm saying lol)

TankMR

for example (dealer i got mine from)
http://www.foxfordchicago.com/new/F...80a0e0a1704ec476a8254118e.htm?searchDepth=2:7

offering 4k off msrp of any fiesta. Last I checked an ST is still a fiesta :)

24,880 - 4000 = 20,880

1,000 black friday cash

1,000 retail bonus

750 cash back

if you're a new customer or recent grad or member of certain clubs or things you ca easily get 500$ more

and yeah you can see how this can get cheaper and cheaper :)

edit: tell omar vee sent you if you buy, they give handwashing for referrals :)
That $4,000 the dealer is offering includes all available incentives being offered by Ford. It's not a $4,000 dealer incentive that you can stack the $2,750 bonus cash on top of.

Ahh yes you're correct. But I still got mine for under 18k with everything but recaros because they're extremely motivated to sell (you know their song and dance) so I still think it's entirely possible if you stick to your guns

TankMR

Ahh yes you're correct. But I still got mine for under 18k with everything but recaros because they're extremely motivated to sell (you know their song and dance) so I still think it's entirely possible if you stick to your guns
I hope you're right. I'll see this weekend. I'm in California and would be thrilled with getting an option-less 2016 ST for under 18k.

Best of luck! Normally I don't advocate specific dealers but remember if it's a bigger dealer with a couple on the lot they'll probably want to dump it more than a smaller dealer who'll just send it out to dealer auction. I went with fox specifically because it was a huge dealer and it paid off for me. So try someone bigger.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I DID "stick to my guns" and they actually let me totally walk out of the showroom, with NO chasing/stopping me, but yes, that was on an ordered car (which I was trying to get for approaching some of the OTD prices I've heard on here), not something sitting in their stock for half a year or more.

IF I had ANY way to quickly get down to Baltimore that very day, I would've said FU to Beans Ford, and would have gone to Koons Ford, and bought one off of their lots for maybe even less than some of the prices I've heard on here. [:(]

Yeah man sucks that you had a less than optimal experience :(

It's a good thing these cars kick ass amirite??! :)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah man sucks that you had a less than optimal experience :(

It's a good thing these cars kick ass amirite??! :)
Well that's a whole 'nother story, since so far at least, I do NOT think it was worth the wait (like everyone else on here, and in the media/on the 'nets). [:(]

Maybe I just came from way too high performance a ride immediately before this one, and it was a BIG step down in performance, unlike most on here who came from weak, anemic, pedestrian handling, Civics/Corollas which make this thing seem like an F1 performance supercar? [dunno]

Well that's a whole 'nother story, since so far at least, I do NOT think it was worth the wait (like everyone else on here, and in the media/on the 'nets). [:(]

Maybe I just cam from way too high performance a ride immediately before this one, unlike most on here who came from weak, anemic Civics/Corollas which make this thing seem like an F1 performance supercar? [dunno]
shame :( I came from a twin turbo audi/e39M5/breathed on PI before this and I think this is just the tits.

Mind you I live in a big city and the little angry pug nature of the FiST is so satisfying. Those other cars weren't fun unless you were in triple digits. This thing gives me the fizz at 30mph

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I am HOPING that it will 'wake up' with; a Strat Flash Tune, CP-E IC, GFB DV, boomba ULTIMATE shift kit, CP-E exhaust, and some TD Pro Race 1.2 wheels and MUCH higher performance tires, and some 'break-in' gains, but I am not holding my breath for this.

It feels just like a small CUV/SUV to me right now. [:(]

I am HOPING that it will 'wake up' with; a Strat Flash Tune, CP-E IC, GFB DV, boomba ULTIMATE shift kit, CP-E exhaust, and some TD Pro Race 1.2 wheels and MUCH higher performance tires, and some 'break-in' gains, but I am not holding my breath for this.

It feels just like a small CUV/SUV to me right now. [:(]
Once you get a tune you will see the light. When I first got mine I wasn't very impressed either, so I started looking into mods. I'm at stage 2 now and it is a whole different animal. I have a 1000cc sport bike so I know what power feels like, and don't get me wrong the fist is not on that level, but this thing is a blast once you hit 30 mph.

If I were you, I would order an AP asap and get ready to have fun.

/off topic

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Once you get a tune you will see the light. When I first got mine I wasn't very impressed either, so I started looking into mods. I'm at stage 2 now and it is a whole different animal. I have a 1000cc sport bike so I know what power feels like, and don't get me wrong the fist is not on that level, but this thing is a blast once you hit 30 mph.

If I were you, I would order an AP asap and get ready to have fun.

/off topic
Thanks, I had the new AP V3 BEFORE I even took delivery of the car, mainly for the ability to load a flash tune, and NOT to use any of the Cobb tunes, which is WHY I have not even tried any Cobb tunes yet.

I plan on going DIRECTLY to the Strat Flash tune after a short break-in of ~1500 miles, in order to get a more impressive feeling of power over the stock factory tune, and make me feel much better about being saddled with $300.00/month payments for the next 6 years for a car which is less than impressive to me currently. [wink]

..... and make me feel much better about being saddled with $300.00/month payments for the next 6 years for a car which is less than impressive to me currently. [wink]
Buyers (who are NOT planning mods) should consider leasing, my ST Lease payment is only $190.
There is a financial quick in Ford credits leasing calculations regarding rebates.
They don't reduce the residual value of the car, even though rebates are essentially lower the price.

So a $3000 rebate reduces the lease payments by $80, but only reduces the financing payment by $40
You also get a sales tax benefit, with a regular finance purchase you have to pay sales tax on 100% of the car.
With a lease you only pay on part.

But then if you are planning lots of mods, you don't want to lease, since you don't really own the car.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Thanks, but I'd rather own the car since I keep cars for a LONG time, unlike most, and I DO mod my cars, and refuse to pay that much more to purchase the car after the lease is up. [wink]