Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

crash bar and big intercooler lead time

Trader history for boyracer (0)

sir, there is a event at brainerd for turbo cars coming up in sept around the ninth. how far out are you on the bar and intercooler, thanks bob.

Rhinopolis

sir, there is a event at brainerd for turbo cars coming up in sept around the ninth. how far out are you on the bar and intercooler, thanks bob.
I ordered the front crashbar (only) on May 29th, and it has not shipped yet. I have been in contact with Russ who has apologized for the delay, and the last communication that I received said that it should ship by this week.

I don't mind waiting for quality products, and I'm not throwing any mud and am just sharing the lead time for what I ordered.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
its would be tight we are caught up and finally have cores in stock. We had a back order on cores for close to 9 weeks. It really fucked up that last batch of intercoolers made.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
its would be tight we are caught up and finally have cores in stock. We had a back order on cores for close to 9 weeks. It really fucked up that last batch of intercoolers made.
So Russ what would be the approximate time if I put in an order today?