Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who did I see at Cars and Coffee in Great falls last week?

grnmachine02

Saw a black FiST, license plate 'SUCH TRQ' along with a few other ST's. Then I watched a Mercedes SL500 park on top of a Ferrari.

Holy shit, you were there for that? So classic. I still don't understand how it could have happened. (For those who don't know what we're talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2UoKum_KAM) I drive a black FiST, but was not there and do not have that clever of a plate. I really should get out there sometime though. Is it generally a good time (Ferrari destruction aside)?

OP
G

grnmachine02

Thread Starter #3
It's a great time. If you want to park in the show, get there early. Really early. I'm usually there at 6:30am. I don't ever show my car ( I mean let's be honest, a stock ST with an accessport isn't much to look at ) but getting there early means you see all the cars. It seems that every hour or so cars rotate in and out. There's always some neat stuff to see. Plus, Katie's coffee has awesome breakfast burritos.

I usually have to leave Fredericksburg at 5 am to get there, but if that means not having to deal with the douchey street race type, it's worth it.