Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Titan?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
+45. no side shots but there isn't any poke to speak of
Hmm I would check that if I were you. Cause straight from Rota and looking at the back of mine on the disc face it says 17x8 and then 40 . As far as I know all of the Titans for our cars were in 40 offset even the 17x7.5 versions. If you looked and saw the circle with 45 on top a bar and 16 underneath that is not the offset.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Hmm I would check that if I were you. Cause straight from Rota and looking at the back of mine on the disc face it says 17x8 and then 40 . As far as I know all of the Titans for our cars were in 40 offset even the 17x7.5 versions. If you looked and saw the circle with 45 on top a bar and 16 underneath that is not the offset.
Why do you keep doubting me?

First you question the weights I reported (that I measured on a scale myself). Then you question whether or not I have a 7.5 or 8" width and question the offset.

See photo below. Pretty clear I have a 17x8 +45mm version.

PXL_20210221_202456465.jpg

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Why do you keep doubting me?

First you question the weights I reported (that I measured on a scale myself). Then you question whether or not I have a 7.5 or 8" width and question the offset.

See photo below. Pretty clear I have a 17x8 +45mm version.

View attachment 38412
Ok that is why I asked because most 17x8‘ Titans for our cars came in a +40 and like I said before Rota themselves say the wheels are 17lbs plus they came with 73 center bores and you had to use hub centric rings. Yours came hub centric correct and close to stock offset , its completely out of the ordinary so to speak.

Did you buy yours used or a few years back? I bought mine from Rota in December.
Can you blame me for asking its not to make you look bad or anything its just something completely unusual and fascinating this is not a dis on you or anything. That is why I asked I wanted to find out, just curious. C9BC5F04-6408-4699-991A-8F3154FDCA06.jpeg

CSM

1000 Post Club
I think mine were a very limited 17x8 run with fitment designed specifically for the Fiesta ST. I believe 18 racing told me (when I ordered) that my set in Royal Sports Bronze is one of only like, 3sets existence in that specific color and fitment combo. I bought them last year though they were produced in 2018.

Again, might sell soon.6 sets of wheels/tires between two cars is simply too much for my tiny townhouse

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I think mine were a very limited 17x8 run with fitment designed specifically for the Fiesta ST. I believe 18 racing told me (when I ordered) that my set in Royal Sports Bronze is one of only like, 3sets existence in that specific color and fitment combo. I bought them last year though they were produced in 2018.

Again, might sell soon.6 sets of wheels/tires between two cars is simply too much for my tiny townhouse
Ya mine came from 18racing as well I got the last set of 17x8 +40 4x108 they had in stock.
I will not put Bronze on Orange Spice it makes the car look dated lol. Again this is like the whole Molten Orange Recaro’s with Orange Spice it just does not look right. Some people think it looks good but there is no accounting for some peoples taste or lack thereof. :ROFLMAO:
I am big into design and coordination, eye for detail.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Ya mine came from 18racing as well I got the last set of 17x8 +40 4x108 they had in stock.
I will not put Bronze on Orange Spice it makes the car look dated lol. Again this is like the whole Molten Orange Recaro’s with Orange Spice it just does not look right. Some people think it looks good but there is no accounting for some peoples taste or lack thereof. :ROFLMAO:
I get that people don't like bronze on orange. However I'm a big fan. But it's silly to argue about subjective things like looks, soooooo....yeah. Just gonna drop it on my side.

Anyways, One thing to mention - 18 racing as well as just about every Rota Distributor doesn't stock the wheels - they drop ship from Rota's US Warehouse.

You can access the master "on hand" stock list through this link: http://www.rotausa.com/stock.htm This is updated weekly so you can see whats available. Sometimes there are interesting fitments that are unique and not posted online.

A quick search of the above shows they have a few more in stock of fiesta ST specific fitments for Titans:
  • TITAN 1780 40 4X108 63.3 HBLK4.00
  • TITAN 1780 45 4X108 63.3 FRSB20.00 (This is the Full Royal Sport Bronze Color - identical to the set I have. I guess they aren't so rare after all)

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I get that people don't like bronze on orange. However I'm a big fan. But it's silly to argue about subjective things like looks, soooooo....yeah. Just gonna drop it on my side.

Anyways, One thing to mention - 18 racing as well as just about every Rota Distributor doesn't stock the wheels - they drop ship from Rota's US Warehouse.

You can access the master "on hand" stock list through this link: http://www.rotausa.com/stock.htm This is updated weekly so you can see whats available. Sometimes there are interesting fitments that are unique and not posted online.

A quick search of the above shows they have a few more in stock of fiesta ST specific fitments for Titans:
  • TITAN 1780 40 4X108 63.3 HBLK4.00
  • TITAN 1780 45 4X108 63.3 FRSB20.00 (This is the Full Royal Sport Bronze Color - identical to the set I have. I guess they aren't so rare after all)
I get it and can respect that. Oh and damn there are set of Black that do not need hub centric rings while mine do . Damn Damn can I get them for what I paid for mine or less . I have not put mine on yet. :LOL:

Oh wait those are in HyperBlack. Hmmmm

Last edited:

CSM

1000 Post Club
I get it and can respect that. Oh and damn there are set of Black that do not need hub centric rings while mine do . Damn Damn can I get them for what I paid for mine or less . I have not put mine on yet. :LOL:
You could reach out to a bunch of distributors and ask for a quote. I bet you'll get a variety of prices. All of them have access to this stock list. One second and I can dig up what I paid for mine

EDIT: Looks like I paid $725 shipped for my Titans back in october 2019. This does not include tax.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
You could reach out to a bunch of distributors and ask for a quote. I bet you'll get a variety of prices. All of them have access to this stock list. One second and I can dig up what I paid for mine

EDIT: Looks like I paid $725 shipped for my Titans back in october 2019. This does not include tax.
Ya I paid $680 with tax $744 shipped for my Flat Blacks they were actually priced above that as well. That was with the discount at the time.
Ya on second thought even though those hub centric corrects are available HyperBlack is a strange color at some angles it looks downright dark chrome not even Black. I would really have to see HyperBlack in person.

Last edited:

CSM

1000 Post Club
Ya I paid $680 with tax $744 shipped for my Flat Blacks they were actually priced above that as well. That was with the discount at the time.
Ya on second thought even though those hub centric corrects are available HyperBlack is a strange color at some angles it looks downright dark chrome not even Black. I would really have to see HyperBlack in person.
It is very very chrome like. I saw it in person once and it was far too "blingy" for my tastes.

Bro, my exact combo. I’m so triggered right now. I’ll have you know, shortly after I got them the dude at the In-N-Out drive thru said he sees a lot of cars and my car and wheel combo looked great 😜

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Bro, my exact combo. I’m so triggered right now. I’ll have you know, shortly after I got them the dude at the In-N-Out drive thru said he sees a lot of cars and my car and wheel combo looked great 😜
Nothing personal man. Its all good all that really matters is that you like it.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Figured I would post these quick pics Falken RT660 215/40 17 I rub on the fender/ bumper tab on large compression bumps only. Looks I have two choices either raise the coils up a bit or try and trim the tab. Crazy thing is I think the the tab is the only place I rub on as its the lowest point by about a inch. Hahaha you can see my Dekagrams in the rear in the night shots. A2A3F2AE-F247-4977-A5AB-7B69ABA65C4A.jpeg 48F838D4-80F7-4BA5-A922-C98F9201C31D.jpeg 7C59A526-AF4A-41EB-9F32-EEC02BC2083A.jpeg 906F97F0-D962-47B4-BEDB-8F63A03BB8F2.jpeg 695A3DC0-FB7D-4145-8411-2E9D865B76FC.jpeg 6D371846-B63C-4FA9-B2D5-085B37632962.jpeg 23673A21-6A3D-41CD-8B4E-313BB1CB35F5.jpeg F5589FCC-ACE9-4809-8F63-ED74D45F6572.jpeg 565D51A6-2711-4C73-B23E-6CA46DBAF80D.jpeg

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Loved them but I think I will be leaving them lost two to a road repair bump on the 110 freeway no visible damage but completely out of round wheel repair guy said un fixable due to bent spokes wheels move side to side.lol I have only had these things on the car since last march.
Ya I am having a hard time thinking of buying two more these wheels. I put my Dekagrams back on and the car drove better than it did before the Titans got destroyed. I was a little surprised the car is so much more nimble with the Dekagrams

Last edited: