Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Titan?

I had Titans in fact still have two of them a certain section of the 110 Freeway took 2 out and yes if you hit potholes with them they will go out of round. Up in Simi that’s probably not an issue but in LA it can be. My Dekagrams have held up longer. Though the Dekagram is a stronger wheel due to the flow form design ( semi forged) vs the cast design of Titans. Still love the look of the Titans but also totally in love with how 16’s with a 45 aspect ratio. rides.
that doesn’t sound very good, I would go for dekas but then I’d have to buy a whole new set of tires so that’s out the window. The other option I really wanted but it’s so hard to find any info on is the Bronze fifteen52 tarmacs but all I see on their website is gold. If not I really would love to pull the trigger on the titans but I don’t want to have to worry about hitting a pothole going down the street and wondering if my wheels are out of balance or bent lol

Dpro

6000 Post Club
that doesn’t sound very good, I would go for dekas but then I’d have to buy a whole new set of tires so that’s out the window. The other option I really wanted but it’s so hard to find any info on is the Bronze fifteen52 tarmacs but all I see on their website is gold. If not I really would love to pull the trigger on the titans but I don’t want to have to worry about hitting a pothole going down the street and wondering if my wheels are out of balance or bent lol
Those Fifteen 52’s are boat anchors. You live in LA you have to realize your wheels are susceptible and be extra careful . Even your stockers will take a beating we have so many potholes and in the worst possible places. Our roads absolutely suck.