Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Titan?

felopr

Where are you guys buying your rotas? locally? amazon or another site? any recomendations appreciated
Also, for people that have install them, do the rear center caps go on as intended or is there a modification required to put them,
I was reading pelotonracer2 build thread and he to do some modification to the center nut or that was only him?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
There 725 to 759 depending on seller or color on eBay.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

felopr

For people that have bought this rims, i guess the majority have bought it in hub 73mm, so, have you use hub rings? can you use hub rings and still use center caps?

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
For people that have bought this rims, i guess the majority have bought it in hub 73mm, so, have you use hub rings? can you use hub rings and still use center caps?
I don't think there are any other options for the hub bore

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Are there any downsides to these wheels?

IMO Rotas have come a long way and I really like these.

Are there any downsides to these wheels?

IMO Rotas have come a long way and I really like these.

I've had 2 set of rotas on the ST alone. I've probably had 10 sets dating back to 1990. The rotas of the 1990s were cheap, poorly finished, but still were a decent low dollar wheel. The rotas of today are way better than they used to be. I haven't had a single issue with finish or fit with modern rotas. They've always been true and have always balanced out. If Rota makes a style you like, I wouldn't think twice about getting a set. I've had BBS wheels on others cars that cost 4 times that of a set of Rotas. From a durability and finish standpoint, they are on par.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've had 2 set of rotas on the ST alone. I've probably had 10 sets dating back to 1990. The rotas of the 1990s were cheap, poorly finished, but still were a decent low dollar wheel. The rotas of today are way better than they used to be. I haven't had a single issue with finish or fit with modern rotas. They've always been true and have always balanced out. If Rota makes a style you like, I wouldn't think twice about getting a set. I've had BBS wheels on others cars that cost 4 times that of a set of Rotas. From a durability and finish standpoint, they are on par.
Perfect, thank you.

Looking at picking up a set in HB around tax time. It looks great on magnetic.

I didnt see it mentioned, but are aftermarket lugs required for these? I just put placed an order for a set and realized I didnt look into lugs and want to order some if necessary.

Got my Titans mounted this weekend, had the stock tires swapped over since they are almost new still. I was unable to use the factory lugs as previously suggested, the shoulder hit the rim and would not sit flush against the seat. No big deal, the shop had the correct kind and only charged me 20 bucks. They look awesome, and I can really notice the difference over the stock wheels.

wheels.jpg

I wonder if some design element of the wheel changed. I used my factory lugs with no issue. I know there are both ball seat and conical seat. My lugs seated perfectly. That's not to say my lugs were OEM. I bought the car used. Sorry if I misspoke. I just assumed. We all know where that gets you!

I wonder if some design element of the wheel changed. I used my factory lugs with no issue. I know there are both ball seat and conical seat. My lugs seated perfectly. That's not to say my lugs were OEM. I bought the car used. Sorry if I misspoke. I just assumed. We all know where that gets you!
My stock lug nuts are conical seat, not the ball type. For whatever that's worth.