Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Titan?

Have you pulled the trigger on these yet? If so, any pictures?
No I didn't do it. I really want a flat black color. Thought the hyper black might be ok but can't do it. Although the Titan's are supposed to be available in flat black I could not find them anywhere. Since then I have found a couple other wheels I like but there is something wrong with every one of them. Either to heavy or wrong offset, etc. Finding wheels and tires for this car has been a pain in the ass. I got maybe 4-6 weeks more of winter here in Michigan. Gotta find something soon.

Have you considered plasti dip for the titans? Easy, fast, and reversible

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yes I am considering that. Might just bite the bullet and Plasti-Dip the stockers and put new rubber on them and save some money. I still have some time so we will see.

Bga6

One more question. Did you re-use the tpms sensors ? Are they compatible with the wheels ?
TIA!

I couldn't seem to find these in flat black either... It's nice to see what a 7.5 et40 looks like though. I'll be ordering a set of xxr 527s in that size this week.

Yeah, I think the flat black is not in production at present time. However, the hyperblack is surprisingly beautiful looking. It's more of an anthracite like color with a sheen of glossiness.

I couldn't seem to find these in flat black either... It's nice to see what a 7.5 et40 looks like though. I'll be ordering a set of xxr 527s in that size this week.

zinc1

more pictures for Rota Titan

here are some phone pics of the 17X7.5 rota Titans on an ingot Silver ST - stock potenza rubber IMG_0467.JPG IMG_0469.JPG IMG_0479.JPG IMG_0481.JPG IMG_0500.JPG IMG_0504.JPG

I actually feel I have less grip with these under initial hard acceleration due to their light weight, As i run Sparco Pro Corsa's for winter rims that are 22lbs (great for Detroit potholes)

Ultimately I love the look and just need to install my Mountune springs once the weather warms up to help improve the stance.

Last edited:
Just put on this morning. 17x8 +40 with 225/45/17 Firestone indy 500s. Zero rub as it sits in the picture. I did have to remove the front rally armor mudflaps because the bracket interferes. So that will be modified to work this weekend.

https://goo.gl/photos/cdYgqhYvKBw2qDp98

I would recommend you go with the 215/45 if you go this size though. 225 is a tad too much. But I like it, so what the hell :)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just put on this morning. 17x8 +40 with 225/45/17 Firestone indy 500s. Zero rub as it sits in the picture. I did have to remove the front rally armor mudflaps because the bracket interferes. So that will be modified to work this weekend.

https://goo.gl/photos/cdYgqhYvKBw2qDp98

I would recommend you go with the 215/45 if you go this size though. 225 is a tad too much. But I like it, so what the hell :)
That is stock/factory ride height and suspension, correct??

Did you drive it around on bad roads, bumps, compressions, hard turns, etc. to see IF it rubs under any of those conditions?

That is stock/factory ride height and suspension, correct??

Did you drive it around on bad roads, bumps, compressions, hard turns, etc. to see IF it rubs under any of those conditions?
These are Meister coils. Bumpy roads, highway and decent corners. No rubs. And I'm on -16/-18 from full hard so the shocks are decently soft.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Might have to sell my brand new TD for a set of these. They suit the FiST perfectly
I'm going to stick with the 1.2s, no hub rings needed, and as much as I love the looks of the Rotas (and the slight weight reduction over the 1.2s), I still love the look of the 1.2s better. ;)