Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Titan?

View attachment 13299

here's how mine turned out. I should have just posted here vs. a new thread.

17X7.5, stock 205s, eibach pro kit

it looks a tad lower in the back because my old wheels are in the car.
Do you have any shots from an angle? Thinking of ordering a set in the same size and I'm interested in how the 205/40 looks on a 7.5 wide wheel.

Waterfan

[MENTION=3126]eleven[/MENTION]

215's are 40-series? (appear to be from the pic)

I'm going to stick with the 1.2s, no hub rings needed, and as much as I love the looks of the Rotas (and the slight weight reduction over the 1.2s), I still love the look of the 1.2s better. ;)
I like the titans better :) the weight was a bonus and I've got metal hub rings, which don't bother me at all.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes, 40 series, my bad
Thanks for that pic! [thumb]

Are those the 7.5" or 8.0" Titans?

Those are one of the three Federal choices in 215/40-17 (RS-R, and the Evo are the other two, with the Evo having the widest tread width of the three) I am going to decide between to go on my 17x8 1.2s.

Thanks for that pic! [thumb]

Those are one of the three Federal choices in 215/40-17 (RS-R, and the Evo are the other two, with the Evo having the widest tread width of the three) I am going to decide between to go on my 17x8 1.2s.
No problem!

It's my understanding that the RS-R isn't being produced any longer and onlinetires.com won't be getting anymore. I'm not sure if that was a ploy to get me to get the RS-RR but the price difference was $5 and the RR has a better tread wear so win-win. BTW, these r-compound RR's are legit, even in the rain during cool temps. My old 225 NT-01's would lose grip in the same conditions. Treadwidth difference between the three Federals is so minute it wasn't a factor in my decision. I'm beyond pleased with them so far and haven't had a chance to get any heat in them yet.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^THANKS for that info! [thumb]

The 225/45 NT-01s FIT without any rubbing, or did you have to cut/trim/pull everything in the wheel wells/fenders for them?? [dunno]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
All of the sizes of the Indy 500s run a little narrow in actual tread width, but, they do have a sweet looking tread pattern, and side wall to make up for it. ;)