Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Accel Junky's Magnetic Build Thread

OP
A
Thread Starter #381
Yep, I'm moving on. Selling the Fiesta and the GT3 and trying to find something to beat around in. We just moved houses and are trying to be a bit smarter about all the car expenses. Taking a hiatus from the track until everything is sold and we are thoroughly settled in here.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Yep, I'm moving on. Selling the Fiesta and the GT3 and trying to find something to beat around in. We just moved houses and are trying to be a bit smarter about all the car expenses. Taking a hiatus from the track until everything is sold and we are thoroughly settled in here.
Owning your own house isn't cheap - good luck and I hope you get some track time in on one of the rides!

@ Accel Junky - Would you recall where you picked up the subwoofer ports that you used for the brake ducts? I have been trying to locate them in the right diameter with no luck and I really like the exposed screw look that yours had. Thanks!

OP
A
Thread Starter #384
@ Accel Junky - Would you recall where you picked up the subwoofer ports that you used for the brake ducts? I have been trying to locate them in the right diameter with no luck and I really like the exposed screw look that yours had. Thanks!
Yep:

Parts Express
260-409 Speaker Cabinet Port Tube 2-3/4" ID x 4-3/4" L

I tried mounting them with just double sided 3M tape but that was not strong enough to contain the force of the ducting as it made immediate and aggressive bends.

Yep:

Parts Express
260-409 Speaker Cabinet Port Tube 2-3/4" ID x 4-3/4" L

I tried mounting them with just double sided 3M tape but that was not strong enough to contain the force of the ducting as it made immediate and aggressive bends.
Awesome - Thanks. Did these ports have a grill on the end of them or are they straight through? I cant tell from the picture.

OP
A
Thread Starter #386
Awesome - Thanks. Did these ports have a grill on the end of them or are they straight through? I cant tell from the picture.
No prob! Straight-through, pretty simply plastic tube with a smooth rolled flange on one end.