Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Guy from Bay Area, CA

Welcome! There is at least one other active member on the peninsula on this forum that I have met.

Happy FISTing!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard

Welcome - I grew up on the peninsula but have been down in San Diego for quite a while now. How I miss the coastal mountain roads up and down the peninsula - perfect territory for stretching out the FiST's legs!

Welcome! I am in Sunnyvale. Also look into the Norcal ST/RS facebook group for more local folks and meets.

Welcome bro, I at edge of a East Bay but also looking for meet n greets etc.

You will enjoy the forum, tons of good guys n gals here and lots of good tuning advice!

codestp202

I'm in San Jose. We should get a group to do a 9 to skyline drive!

I'm in San Jose too! Definitely sign up for the Bay Area ST/RS group. I've been meaning to check out one of the meets but I just haven't had the time lately.

codestp202

I'm in San Jose too! Definitely sign up for the Bay Area ST/RS group. I've been meaning to check out one of the meets but I just haven't had the time lately.
They won't accept my invite request on FB... idk what the heck is going on

OP
fn-2187
Thread Starter #16
Yeah we should! Haven't been up to skyline since I took my 76 2002 out for a drive.

Welcome from Cotati ! (think Petaluma) @75 miles north. Sonoma Raceway is a hop skip and a jump from here.

Welcome!

I'm in South Bay - Mountain View area, most often in Sunnyvale for work. I have a Molten Orange 16.

I've seen two Magnetics regularly, two White ones and a few PBs and one Green Envy around Sunnyvale twice but that's pretty much it.

If you want to meet up any time give a shout!

You are going to love the car. Just the ridiculous fun you need every day.

Hello all! Excited to be here! Anyone else on the peninsula in the Bay Area?