Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Has anyone tried the Torque Solution Billet RMM?

OP
OguNinja
Thread Starter #6
Yeah, it looked like Cobb's and Mountune's but the price was tempting.

I'm on the fence on whether I should get the cp-e or Cobb rmm. Leaning more towards the cp-e one since it comes with the bracket.

Still no one has tried this RMM? I got a Mountune one 3000 miles and I'm kinda dissapointed car still has huge transmission jerking/clunking when changing gears at low speed, feels almost exactly like the OEM mount and not in the good way.

I run the Boomba RMM and have no regrets
I appreciate the feedback but I've been in a FiST with a Boomba RMM and the vibrations when going from a stop or reversing out of car parks was just too ungodly awful to daily drive it in my opinion. Maybe the mount softens up with time but the experience I had with it was not very good no offense.

I appreciate the feedback but I've been in a FiST with a Boomba RMM and the vibrations when going from a stop or reversing out of car parks was just too ungodly awful to daily drive it in my opinion. Maybe the mount softens up with time but the experience I had with it was not very good no offense.
No problem, vibration is very minimal imo. But I also own a full Poly Focus SVT. So this is minor compared.

I run the CP-E, its exceptional minus that vibes at under 1500 rpm. I can get it to thump but its more like the car pulling so hard instead of that broken motor mount clunking... lol

Yes I have one. It felt stiffer than stock for the first week or two then got softer, but still a little stiffer than stock. I think I am going to upgrade to a stiffer one in the coming weeks.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
I can tell you that we will never sell another one! We sold five Focus st ones and every single one failed.

Cobb is still the best mount for daily nice. And CPe stage 2 is still the best stiff mount.

Our opinion based on facts and customer feed back from 100's of customers

Russ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tell you that we will never sell another one! We sold five Focus st ones and every single one failed.

Cobb is still the best mount for daily nice. And CPe stage 2 is still the best stiff mount.

Our opinion based on facts and customer feed back from 100's of customers

Russ

How bad is the nvh with the cp-e? I am torn between the Cobb and the Cp-e models, and while I don't daily the car, and don't mind some increase, but also don't want nvh so bad it becomes a hassle when driving or in traffic, or that can impede the ability to enjoy the car when I do use it. The reviews around here seem 50/50 it's ok and it's too much to deal with so I'd be curious your insights and those of your customers.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
How bad is the nvh with the cp-e? I am torn between the Cobb and the Cp-e models, and while I don't daily the car, and don't mind some increase, but also don't want nvh so bad it becomes a hassle when driving or in traffic, or that can impede the ability to enjoy the car when I do use it. The reviews around here seem 50/50 it's ok and it's too much to deal with so I'd be curious your insights and those of your customers.
It's noticeable. Not rattle your brain but you can tell. If your worried about it the Cobb is tried and true!

Russ

Thanks! Sounds like it just what I need for a daily driver...
mine failed before break in-returned immediately and bought the cpe, no regrets. It had excessive play and would bounce back and forth, I have a video of it somewhere, you could rock the engine back and forth-the clearance between the bushing sleeve and bolt shaft was too large. manufacturer defect they had told me.

Ford Community Posts