Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My second go round build

My first fiesta was totalled just before I owned it for two years. It was a white 15 full bolt ons and tuned by Randy. I replaced it with a 16 Magnetic grey with molten orange recaros and ebony wheels. Luckily I got all my parts off the old car. Enough of the history here's what I've done so far on the new car.
First week went out and got it tinted, ceramic tint just 35%

This was before tint I believe. I followed up the tint with starting to put some old parts back in. I started with my DHM factory fit intercooler

I also adapted my injen intake into the car unfortunately I haven't gotten pictures of how I did it. And installed a new mishimoto catch can. Today I got to install my mountune springs, rally armor mud flaps and clean everything up a bit. I'm super happy with the way this thing sits now!

I still have my MBRP exhaust to install and my catless downpipe. Cobb rmm. So I'll update as I get things done!

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great to see another build from you.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
NICE!

I really like the way our color looks in the bright sunlight!

Did you use all of the factory hot and cold side piping?

(And YES, that thing sits about as pretty as it possibly can as far as wheel to fender gap goes! [thumb])

Even though I'm going to change them out (to TD 1.2s most likely) in the spring anyway, I'm kind of sorry I did not get the black factory wheels now, after seeing yours in those pics above. :(

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
NICE!

I really like the way our color looks in the bright sunlight!

Did you use all of the factory hot and cold side piping?

(And YES, that thing sits about as pretty as it possibly can as far as wheel to fender gap goes! [thumb])

Even though I'm going to change them out (to TD 1.2s most likely) in the spring anyway, I'm kind of sorry I did not get the black factory wheels now, after seeing yours in those pics above. :(
Yea I used the factory piping. I used it on the old car also when I mounted the intercooler. Seemed to be okay. I've been looking at some piping setups though

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
Just incase anyone wanted to see how I adapted the intake, I can't take full credit because I'm not the one who found the check valve. But my setup is completely plug and play and super easy to do. No check engine lights at all

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
Just got my wing risers in and installed yesterday, hopefully I'll get some pictures of the car today to post. Eagerly awaiting an update on my x37 hopefully it's in soon

Just incase anyone wanted to see how I adapted the intake, I can't take full credit because I'm not the one who found the check valve. But my setup is completely plug and play and super easy to do. No check engine lights at all

I traded my 2014 in for a 2016 and was sad when I found out my FSWERKS intake is not compatible. I ordered a part like this from MAPerformance yesterday, so hopefully I can rig it to work with no check engine lights.

OP
D
Thread Starter #8
I traded my 2014 in for a 2016 and was sad when I found out my FSWERKS intake is not compatible. I ordered a part like this from MAPerformance yesterday, so hopefully I can rig it to work with no check engine lights.
Yea, I ended up spending like 13$ on stuff do it, I reused the stock clips and just had to buy the hose and check valve. Still to today I have zero issues

OP
D
Thread Starter #9

Well, got the time to install my MBRP and my cobb rmm. I didn't post a picture of the wing risers till now. My parts pile has been shrinking fast. All I have left is a downpipe and a boomba bov adapter, but that may just get sold... oh yea and I do have a bigger purchase that hopefully arrives soon.

OP
D
Thread Starter #10
Currently awaiting a turbo.. what turbo it is I won't release until it's in my hands. There is a lot of excitement behind it though. I've also been looking into a Wilwood kit, but may wait on it until spring time. The list never stops growing!

OP
D
Thread Starter #12
Sorry to hear about the old one but looks like you are off to a great start on this platform!
Thanks, after losing the old car I told myself I want this one better, and faster. So, that's the road I'm on now

OP
D
Thread Starter #14
Just an update on my car, and of course some pictures. I've installed and began the tuning process. I was the first to get the "Cyborg 39" and we've made some great power on it and aren't done. Tuning is being done by Deadhook.

Looks good. Curious about that car canopy you have.. does it survive Connecticut winters or does it come down in the snow??

OP
D
Thread Starter #16
Looks good. Curious about that car canopy you have.. does it survive Connecticut winters or does it come down in the snow??
It stays up year round, it has actually only moved once because of the last hurricane we got lol. But it does stand through winter