Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Norway

Naitsirk

Hi all! [;)]

Coming from 2013 Civic diesel hatch and just signed an order for a Fiesta ST! :D
My car will have all optional extras and spirit blue color!

So I thought it would be a good idea to join this forum as I'm planning to do some smal mods to it after a while.

Cheers!

OP
N

Naitsirk

Thread Starter #6
Soo I thought it was time for a little update here.

Found a set of used 16" OEM Fiesta wheels for winter setup that I got for a good price, now I just need to get some winter rubber on them.
Thinking about Nokian Hakkapeliitta R in 195/50 R16. I reckon they will fit? :D ?

I'm also considering bying these all weather rubber matts with ST logo on them :)
Rear floor shape is the same on the 5/3 door right ?

OP
N

Naitsirk

Thread Starter #7
Long time...

Its been a while since my last update so I decided to post some pics of my new car :)

Happy with my wheel/tire winter setup.
Mats didn't work out very vell though, seems there are different floor setup for 3 vs 5 door so the bracket where you would fix them to the floor is not on the same place.
Have tried 2 different shorty antennas from ebay but I cant seem to find any with oem quality to it.
The first one was pure aluminium so not flexible :O Other one was wrong color and had adapter plug that started rusting after a few weeks :/
So I just put the one that came with the car back on for now.

My Next mod will be to put yellow tint on fog lights and get some better bulbs for dipped beam because OEM is not very good.
Thinking about getting leds but I'm not shure how it will fit correctly or just go with a pair of Philips Racing Vision 150%.
Thinking about those who has small ballast and heat spreaders so I can put it all inside the light housing and put the rubber grommet back on :)

Thats it for now! Cheers! :D

that blue paint is so pretty.

I'm running a Philips "+130%" bulb (the x-treme vision) and they seem to provide good lighting. I never used the original bulbs in the imported projector headlamps though, so I can't make a good comparison. From the experiences others have had with poor lighting from LED and HID retrofits into the projector lights, I'm sticking with halogens for now. Check out this thread http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...-headlight-bulbs-and-LED-running-light-wiring