Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MR230 from Mountune

OP
KentRatke
Thread Starter #41
That'd be fun! You should message me when the weather is a bit nicer!

JP_FiST

I got a GoPro recently, I took a video sample of the how the Mountune exhaust sounds with the MR230 tune and Mountune downpipe. Link: https://youtu.be/rT452g0N0No for anyone interested.
Sounds great!

Have you had any issues with codes and the downpipe? Also any thoughts on emissions? I am tempted to upgrade from MP215 but worried about not passing emissions. I know Cobb does something where it deactivates the o2 sensor, but then it would pass Ontario emissions.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Kind of a side note but does anyone know why both the MR230 and the DP have been pulled off the Mountune USA site? Was thinking about going the MR230 route soon...

OP
KentRatke
Thread Starter #51
Kind of a side note but does anyone know why both the MR230 and the DP have been pulled off the Mountune USA site? Was thinking about going the MR230 route soon...
I'd love to know this as well

OP
KentRatke
Thread Starter #52
Sounds great!

Have you had any issues with codes and the downpipe? Also any thoughts on emissions? I am tempted to upgrade from MP215 but worried about not passing emissions. I know Cobb does something where it deactivates the o2 sensor, but then it would pass Ontario emissions.
I've had no issues with codes or anything. Mountune's products are well designed and
built.

I ran a emissions check, which I promised to a long time ago but never got around to until tonight. Both cold and after a 20 minute "spirited" drive in the country, it showed as not ready, meaning fail.

I am not sure if I would risk it if I had emissions testing in my area.

The MR230 is still on Mountune USA site but they only now offer the ECU calibration. There is no kit anymore. https://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-MR230-Performance-ECU-Calibration-p/2364-mr-cal.htm
The MR230 checklist includes the requirement for the "mountune downpipe / sportscat", but from my understanding this is also no longer offered...

OP
KentRatke
Thread Starter #54
The MR230 is still on Mountune USA site but they only now offer the ECU calibration. There is no kit anymore. https://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-MR230-Performance-ECU-Calibration-p/2364-mr-cal.htm
The MR230 checklist includes the requirement for the "mountune downpipe / sportscat", but from my understanding this is also no longer offered...
Yeah, that was my understanding that. It's a shame they don't offer the downpipe anymore. The MR230 kit was a great buy and a massive improvement to the Fiesta (obviously I'd be biased in my opinion).

CSM

1000 Post Club
Very weird....with as much engineering and hype around their downpipe, I'm surprised it's no longer offered. Perhaps they are doing a small redesign before re-releasing it?

Maybe I should send them a quick e-mail. That sucks they no longer offer the kit for MP215 to MR230. IIRC it was very reasonably priced.