Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB Accesstuner Software

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Also I was wondering the process to get it from COBB.
I filled out the form online but got nothing after that..
Tried again and it said my email had been used already.
Has a ticket in with COBB Support and will post the answer here when I find out.
Anyone Else have this AT software and if so How did your buying experiance go ?
Thanks

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
You should get it early Monday, I don't think it's an automated system and the sales people are likely out on the weekend

They'll send the link to download it to whatever email you gave them. Follow the link, download, enjoy.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
You should get it early Monday, I don't think it's an automated system and the sales people are likely out on the weekend

They'll send the link to download it to whatever email you gave them. Follow the link, download, enjoy.
Ok did you go through a check out process or do you pay when you download it ?? (I'm so paypal spoiled lol)

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I'm not sure about that. I assumed you would have paid for it first, then they would email you the link?
ATR is free for mazdaspeeds, so all I ever did was enter my AP vin number thing and waited for the DL link to show up.

To be clear, I dont have it for the fiesta just yet.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Ok I understand and for some reason I thought you had it but maybe it was Pel2 that got it or was going too..

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I think he does have it. I won't be getting it until I'm ready for a custom tune. Which will more then likely be if/when I move back to CA

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
I filled out the form again with a different email this time and it took it saying they would be intouch with me soon to set up billing and such.. I should know better than try this stuff late at night when i can't sleep ;)
I decided to get it now and start learning it as they said the Launch control tables are in there .. Last time I played with something like this it was a Hondata on my RSX hope this is more user (aka putz) friendly ;)

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Sweet now I am looking forward to having even more stuff to suck up my time ;)

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Found the Eamil infact both of them from COBB in my Junkmail folder say a COBB employee will be in touch to take care of my Order Yeah !!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
What is this? I just my AP, does this have to do with something with that? Or something completely different? Thanks.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
What is this? I just my AP, does this have to do with something with that? Or something completely different? Thanks.
This is what they call Tuner software that let YOU adjust things in the tune as well as then allows you to share tunes with other ATR software owners .. NOT needed for the AP to work at all this is just added options for those wanting to adjust their tunes.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
To add to what rod said, this is not for thr faint of heart. You need to have a solid understanding of how cars work, and an even better understanding of how all the tables on ATR work.
This is a really easy way to blow your motor up if you don't know what your doing.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
To add to what rod said, this is not for thr faint of heart. You need to have a solid understanding of how cars work, and an even better understanding of how all the tables on ATR work.
This is a really easy way to blow your motor up if you don't know what your doing.
Yes that is a very direct way of putting it and VERY TRUE...

I have it. I am just playing in it now, so not really doing anything constructive, but hopefully eventually there will be a group that can share knowledge/tunes/etc.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Edit: thought this was about the AP, not the tuning software.

TheStig

once map switching and FFS join the already active launch control on the access tuner race version, i will be getting it.

IMO just having those three items (especially the map switching feature) is worth the 150$ easily.