Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Indy the 2016 FiST Build

Hi everyone, this is the first car that I've ever had that gives me so much joy to drive, and the first car I have ever considered modifying. Sooo...here we are! I wanted to document all the work I do on the car. It will be a slow build since I'm balancing trying to buy a home, and modify the Fiesta (He's named Indy) but I will be sure to update as much a possible.

Just got a few introductory Cobb parts that everyone seems to agree are good starters when modifying:

First the new parts with Indy:

Adding the new filter:

Jacking him up to add the new RMM:

New RMM installed:

I also went ahead and changed out the Antenna, for a Perrin 2in Shorty Antenna:

Since I've changed out these parts, I feel I now have the itch to continue modifying. Next for me will have to be an Accessport, a tune from Adam at Tune+, and a new Intercooler.

I also have a shipment from No-Pistons coming that is a nice looking dead pedal and batter tie down.

In summary, here is what I have so far:
Cobb Rear Motor Mount
Cobb High Flow Air Filter
Perrin 2in Shorty Antenna

Future Modification Ideas:
Here is my spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U_ZKKrkSO2BlkelUYR2rfFKTl1qbZ3u-uCYFfR-f9Bk/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for taking a look! If anyone has any other suggestions for add ons feel free to let me know!

Waterfan

click doc...

Short shift, check
Lighter wheels, check

You probably want a catback (or better yet, turboback) exhaust (after intercooler) to maximize x37 turbo upgrade.

(FYI - your "turbo" section is not adding properly)

OP
Develonaut
Thread Starter #4
[MENTION=1507]Waterfan[/MENTION] Awesome, thanks for the tips, I will add in the exhaust, not sure which brand to go with though? I will also fix the Turbo section on the sheet.

Waterfan

[MENTION=1507]Waterfan[/MENTION] Awesome, thanks for the tips, I will add in the exhaust, not sure which brand to go with though? I will also fix the Turbo section on the sheet.
Most people choose exhaust by cost, sound/noise and materials preference. Anything ~2.5" diameter will give good performance. Lot's of great choices for all tastes, good luck trying to decide :)