Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Swift 'Spec R' stock location/mount springs?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Does anyone on here actually have the Swift Spec R springs on their FiST, currently?

If so, how do you like them, and which dampers do you have with them (factory, Bilstein, Koni, etc.)?

When one speaks to Swift's tech people they make some almost unbelievable claims as to their performance and capibilities, and I wanted to know if even half of them are reality before dropping the coin on these.

I KNOW that they are a high quality and tech company/manufacturer, and have an impeccable, beyond reproach rep in the import tuner market, but I was wondering about feedback on these exact springs. ;)

I have them on stock dampers. They feel more stiff then stock with less bounce. So far I really like them.

OP
M-Sport fan

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
^^^COOL, THANKS!! [twothumb]

These seem like the way to go for me until I find a coil over setup which suits my needs/wants (I have not found one yet :( ).