Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brake light pulsator

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Was this meant to be posted in my thread or was that a coincidence? LOL, I am offering people these units if they want one. Check out my thread for info.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
The link I posted has a very good picture of the connectors.

Dave
Yes yours is cut wires install in series not necessarily bad. What [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] found is disconnect the plug and plus in series. No cutting or splicing require. So who has a FiST and a 2014 stang to compare connectors?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
The link I posted has a very good picture of the connectors.

Dave
Yes yours is cut wires install in series not necessarily bad. What [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] found is disconnect the plug and plus in series. No cutting or splicing require. So who has a FiST and a 2014 stang to compare connectors?

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
If that one works for the FiST then it's a good deal and no splicing makes it a much better option.

That's my thoughts exactly....[shakehands]. I know its a shot in the dark but worth it.....imo. If the guy who has a stang says it doesn't work at least it will work for his mustang......am i right?

SFP

Hey I don't want my ST hit just as much as the next guy :) Seems like a lot of people come WAY to close recently.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Hey I don't want my ST hit just as much as the next guy :) Seems like a lot of people come WAY to close recently.
Same here. Had a corolla type s try to keep up with me during traffic hours. I when I looked in my rear as I stopped he had his arms locked, pulled onto the shoulder as his abs kicked in. Bet you he even had his eyes closed (can't confirm as he had sunglasses). Needless to say I stopped playing and put some real distance after that. The FiST great brakes are a blessing and a curse.