Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How-To: Relearn new TPMS sensor video

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Not my video, but I just recently installed a set of used wheels/tires from another Fiesta and needed to relearn these new TPMS sensors to my car. After a local tire shop having no luck because my car "is a 2016 model," I did some searching and found all you need is a Ford TPMS tool (TPMS-19) and the correct steps.

I purchased the tool from Amazon for $30 shipped with Prime. I initially thought the way to relearn was to do the 6-press of the hazard button method which initiated the program mode, but wouldn't take when using the tool and would time-out. Below is the proper procedure, video is for a Mustang but these steps worked perfectly on my FiST.

[video=youtube;H0x5g2pujUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0x5g2pujUM[/video]

Thanks! Had the exact same situation.....bought winter wheel/tire combo off this forum for my 2016 FiST. Tried hazard switch method after reading owners manual. It would go into learn mode but not recognize the reset tool. The CJ video worked perfectly!! Happy Holidays to ya!

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Yep, I ran into that same issue and this video procedure solved the problem! Glad it worked for you.