Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Garage line pedal spacer with lateral adjust.

TempeST

I have this, And I love it. it moves it to about 5mm lower than the brake pedal. not flush and not too far. tfor me it is perfect placement. I will get pictures this afternoon and post them here.

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
I have this, And I love it. it moves it to about 5mm lower than the brake pedal. not flush and not too far. tfor me it is perfect placement. I will get pictures this afternoon and post them here.
How is the lateral adjustment?

TempeST

Its not much to be honest, but you don't have a lot of space to adjust it. you can move it about an inch total. .5" either way. I moved mine a tad further from the brake to even space the gas pedal to brake pedal to clutch pedal.

A half inch huh? I'll have to measure to see if its worth it. I already have a spacer but I like the idea of moving the gas pedal closer to the clutch as I have a difficult time performing heel to toe as it is now.