Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech gets SEMA award

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

Hello everyone! Dan here. I wanted to share something with you, again. One day before my birthday, on June 17th, I got one of the most fulfilling emails of my entire lifetime. I was awarded SEMA's 35 under 35 award. For those of you who don't know what this award is, it is SEMA's hand picked group of young entrepreneurs and innovators who they believe are taking automotive aftermarket to the next level.

When I got the email, I was not just ecstatic, but also extremely thankful and humbled. Most of you who know me, know that I try to stay out of the spotlight as much as possible. I like to just work behind the scenes making sure everything is gravy. An achievement like this comes once in a lifetime, though. I wanted to share this with the world, it's not everyday that one makes it to the front page of SEMA News magazine.

As a manufacturer and pioneer of manufacturing and design of automotive components, I could not have asked for anything more. Being a part of this small group of people, with big names like Granatelli, ModBargains, Vossen, Turn 14 and Holley, right next to my name is so very special to me and my team.

The people who are close to me, understand what has gone into Velossa Tech. Tens of thousands of my own personal hours of work and research and development to optimize my own 3D printing processes. Countless, I mean countless print failures (thousands of parts wasted) before I was able to safely say this business is feasible. The effort did not go in vain, which is why I am proud to now become a full member of the SEMA group and SEMA's new Young Executive Network group. I will be actively participating in SEMA as a long term personal goal, and bringing Velossa Tech to the very forefront of large volume, rapid manufacturing with customization availability right here in the USA.

I like to stay positive, it is hard! Especially when there are not that many people (if at all) attempting to do this to this industry. Trying something new is scary, but not trying at all is scarier.
A lot of people around me grant me their support, which is much needed. A lot of people also said it could not be done, 3D printing just takes too long, it is too unreliable and expensive, the finished parts are not strong and the finish is too rough. I have addressed every, single, one, of these issues. My parts are made lightning fast, as strong as a molded part and have a smooth finish that will perplex you when you see it. I accepted the challenge and I overcame it.
I now want to thank a lot of people that helped me greatly get to this point.

In no particular order or significance.

Ryan Garcia, Lynn Garcia, Austin Arriola, Jesse Perez, Simeon Trewenack, Peter Dunn, Jamie Fonfe, Adam Forman, Bert Baker, Stephanie Crabbe, Jason Krall, Jon Walker, Adam Brunson, Mitch Meadows, Stephen Dagnall, Kevin Robertson and all the guys at PHAST, Franco Prado, Daniel Erny, Nick Pruneda, Brandon Bove, Alex Elder, Janesler Gonzalez, Kevin Vitolo, David Packouz, Hamed Albusaidi, Matt Ilter, all the members of Capital ST and MD ST, all the members of Capitol S550.

This moment makes me proud to be an American. I don't care about politics. I'm just American, and on top of that, I'm Human. When a Human has enough drive to accomplish something, and remains focused, it cannot be stopped. Every single person has this ability, it is up to you to decide when times are tough, do you quit or do you keep going? You know what my answer will be.

Thank you!

Dan

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I took noticed when you pulled some products to work on smoothing them out. Glad to have badgered you about them as I'm sure many people have. Quality will always come out on top, over quantity. All that said, congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Congrats to you and your team Dan! Also glad to have you aboard here on our forum as a participating Vendor... Very well deserved!

Congrats, I am planning on purchasing the big mouth intake and possibly the brake duct kit when it is finished. Look forward to seeing new products!

jeff

2000 Post Club
As I've always said, Dan is the real deal. He worked hard to get my stuff right and we have had several productive dialogues to that end. Glad to be one of the guinea pigs, I'm very proud to have a bunch of your parts on my car and to have invested a few hundred bucks towards helping you realize your dream. Here's 32 birthday smilies for you:

[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]
[twothumb]

Congrats man! I remember when we first chatted it up on the focus st forums years ago when it was just emblems.