Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A YouTuber Video Reviewed my Fiesta ST

[video]https://youtu.be/P3aKUnw4br8[/video]

Wouldn't let me embed the video, so click the link or the picture for the video.

Anywho, I let a local to me YouTuber review my car. Overall his review was positive as basically all reviews are for the Fiesta ST. He had previous driven the Abarth, so he commented on the differences.

It was fun doing the review shooting and such with him. Overall the process took about 2 hours to shoot. His camera is one of the first I've seen that actually picked up about as close as a video or picture may get of what the molten orange actually looks like IRL.

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
It was fun. I got him connected with a Focus ST owner as well to review that next.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
That is excellent video quality!
Hey, that's my car too!
Does yours have the grey Recaros? All the orange cars I've seen had the orange Recaros. I had to factory order mine with grey. Mine also lacks a moonroof which adds a bit of headroom.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
You certainly have a rarity! I have the orange seats.
Yep, one reason I wanted to order it. Wasn't a huge fan of the orange seats but every orange car was equipped with orange Recaros.