Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi Res BIG MOUTH Pictures

Hey guys. Eric Malani was nice enough to snap these pictures for me. These are good enough for wallpapers or just viewing pleasure.

All BIG MOUTH themed.

This shot was taken by Bok Ping Dinglasa

This one is charles thompsons glow in the dark BIG MOUTH ram inlet, black body, glow in the dark flare.

Thought I would share!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
This is cool, but I thought the thread was going to be pics of your product, uninstalled, in hi-res, when I clicked on it. [:(]

(I am still trying to decide if it is worth it or not for me to do this mod, especially with a stock air box/intake setup which I do plan to retain, regardless of which intakes are released for the '16s, or how much BT kit power I throw at it in the future.)

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
This is cool, but I thought the thread was going to be pics of your product, uninstalled, in hi-res, when I clicked on it. [:(]

(I am still trying to decide if it is worth it or not for me to do this mod, especially with a stock air box/intake setup which I do plan to retain, regardless of which intakes are released for the '16s, or how much BT kit power I throw at it in the future.)
I highly recommend this mod for the stock intake. This to me is a true cold air intake as it collect the cold air from the front of the car. I have noticed now at speeds i'm 1-2 over ambient if not at ambient. This mates perfectly with the stock box to create the path for the air. In a big turbo maybe there are other factors but for a stock box it floods it with cold air.

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #8
Would this work with say the CP-E intake? I assume it would as the stock snorkel works with it.
It would, in fact CPE really likes the BIG MOUTH and even suggests (I am speaking for them) for people to get it with their intake :) They work well together, you might want to get the gasket kit to seal off the CPE airbox.