Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Labor Day Deals

Whose got the best Labor Day deals going on right now? Need to get an Injen exhaust for my 2014 ST. Let me know!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've got a sale going on now until Tuesday. It'll save you $50 on that exhaust. Details in our vendor thread and on our website.

fST

I got an email from cp-e saying they're have a 10% off everything sale, with free shipping.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I got an email from cp-e saying they're have a 10% off everything sale, with free shipping.
Yes, I just ordered my AP V3 from them for $450.00 + free shipping, and got 25 "boost bucks" for doing so as well (and I don't even have the car yet!). [wink]

I did want to order it from Stratified to get it pre-loaded with their OTS tune, but then I would be WAY too tempted to throw that right into an 8 miles on the odometer (or less) new car from the get-go, and ruin my OCD break-in plans for this ride.

OP
J
Thread Starter #9
I just put an order in and there is no discount and my shipping isn't free... so if there is a code please pass it along lol

fST

I just put an order in and there is no discount and my shipping isn't free... so if there is a code please pass it along lol

If you can, I'd wait till around black friday or the holidays. Last year around that time, I believe they had 20% off store wide. Most holidays they have 15% off and of course for Labor Day, it's 10% off. I'm sure you don't want to wait but just throwing that info out there for you to consider.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
If you can, I'd wait till around black friday or the holidays. Last year around that time, I believe they had 20% off store wide. Most holidays they have 15% off and of course for Labor Day, it's 10% off. I'm sure you don't want to wait but just throwing that info out there for you to consider.
Will they let you use whatever "boost bucks" you have accumulated from past sales, in conjunction with those 20% off holiday/black Friday sales? [dunno]

If so, I could get their IC for ~$445.00! [grinking] [woot]