Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Transmission Rebuilds

Some of you may be in the same situation as me and need a trans rebuild. The syncros have been proven to be a weak point in the trans. Holland Hewson can rebuild your transmission for $700.00 with a $300.00 core charge. If any of you need it done he is the guy to talk to. If you need to get in contact with him you can find his fb. Thank you.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Besides that... Where is he getting oem trans parts? Ford has had them back ordered forever. I had a transmission problem and they ended up replacing the whole transmission. How is he doing rebuilds? Aftermarket parts?

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Wait... Why would there be a core charge to rebuild my own transmission? Sounds kind of like he got his hands on a few broken transmissions, and has a couple hodge-podged together... You go to him and say, "hey, I need a rebuild." He sends out one of these, you return yours and he cobbles another one together...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk